My wife lost her wedding ring.....

Maybe she ate it by accident. You should probably check her stool.

Holy fuck. She's lost the wedding ring about 4 times already, but we usually find it. Not this time. She has no fucking clue where she put it. She only had it for 4 fucking years. I told her she's not getting a new one. It was a couple thousand dollars worth and she fucking lost it!!! If anything I'll get her a replacement one from Walmart or just buy one of the those lollipop rings, since she' can't be responsible with an expensive one.

I'm pissed!!!!!!

Comfort me Sherbros.
Your $2000 ring would sell for about $200-$400 on ebay, so you already lost over $1500 the day you bought the ring.

I bought a new titanium band for myself on ebay for less than $20. It is super comfortable, and if my finger changes size, I will just buy another one; I suggest you do the same.

Sorry to break it to you TS, she lost it massaging my prostate. Been stuck in there for days. I've been shitting size 7 and a half snake turds ever since.

Get her one of those rubber wedding bands that people wear these days

This might not be helpful, but perhaps she lost it sticking her finger up another guy's dumper?

Grab your balls and tell her she has to invite the hottest chick of all her friends to your home to make up for that. It's an official rule and the only option. Or be a cocksucker and let Sherbros talk shit to you.

Sorry to break it to you TS, she lost it massaging my prostate. Been stuck in there for days. I've been shitting size 7 and a half snake turds ever since.

Now that I think about it, she did say she got back recently helping some fat guy with no hair with his prostate. I guess that solves that mystery.

<GinJuice>

Now that I think about it, she did say she got back recently helping some fat guy with no hair with his prostate. I guess that solves that mystery.

<GinJuice>

On the positive side, I've been doing a lot of butt kegels. With that amount of pressure, those CZs will become diamonds in no time

@Kandyland
Ask her to take a drug test... just a cheap urine screen one from the chemist. She might be selling her wedding ring and her brown ring for drugs.

Also you need to add the ring to your insurance policy (I assume you have some form of valuation from when you bought?) then wait 14 months and claim. You'll get the full amount back no sweat it's only 4k

Lost mine in a swimming area a few month after getting married.

Me too

I had a sweet butterfly with a blade shaped like sting that I used to fuck with constantly. Never really cut my hands but dropped it into my foot several times. Loved that the handle was semi hollow and would ring like a bell when you flipped it around. I would also yell out gimme your briefcase randomly while playing with it cuz I think thats funny. Not quite my fave line from that movie but probably top 5. How's it feel to know your gonna die wearing that stupid hat .... I am not economically viable. Come on gimme some money and lastly ....fayget shit !

Lost it to the Huron River. As William Elliot Whitmore once said .... the river she's a giver and the river she takes away.

I tatted my wife's name around my finger so as to avoid this problem. I don't like rings and I'm infamous for losing things. I would probably go ballistic at my wife if she lost hers.

Back