My wife lost her wedding ring.....

Kandyland

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holy fuck. She's lost the wedding ring about 4 times already, but we usually find it. Not this time. She has no fucking clue where she put it. She only had it for 4 fucking years. I told her she's not getting a new one. It was a couple thousand dollars worth and she fucking lost it!!! If anything I'll get her a replacement one from Walmart or just buy one of the those lollipop rings, since she' can't be responsible with an expensive one.

I'm pissed!!!!!!

Comfort me Sherbros.

Pics of wife?
Rita-Hayworth-Orson-Welles-and-Marlene-Dietrich.jpg

Team Come On Now

Holy fuck. She's lost the wedding ring about 4 times already, but we usually find it. Not this time. She has no fucking clue where she put it. She only had it for 4 fucking years. I told her she's not getting a new one. It was a couple thousand dollars worth and she fucking lost it!!! If anything I'll get her a replacement one from Walmart or just buy one of the those lollipop rings, since she' can't be responsible with an expensive one.

I'm pissed!!!!!!

Comfort me Sherbros.

She's either pawning them to fund her meth habit or she's taking them off to go bang some better looking dude with a slightly larger dick than you and losing them.

I'm pissed!!!!!!

Comfort me Sherbros.
Divorce

Let this blow over for a month or so.

Take yours off and say you lost it.

Gauge her reaction.

If she throws an absolute fit, accusing you of cheating and shit, she is projecting big time.

If she doesn't throw a fit, you won't have to wear a wedding ring while out with the boys anymore.

Sounds like the wife needs replacing

Let this blow over for a month or so.

Take yours off and say you lost it.

Gauge her reaction.

If she throws an absolute fit, accusing you of cheating and shit, she is projecting big time.

If she doesn't throw a fit, you won't have to wear a wedding ring while out with the boys anymore.
<mma4>

Nearly did the same. Opened a window in a hotel room and didn’t even notice wedding and engagement rings were gone till the morning. A workman found my wedding ring outside and handed it in to reception and my engagement ring was on the window sill outside .

surprised he found it, it’s tiny.

husband’s has come off before and taken ages to find it. We use these if we go away or are active and leave the real ones at home.
https://groovelife.com/collections/silicone-wedding-rings-bands

You should really insure it...if you end up finding it again.

And my friend’s husband lost his on the way back from their honeymoon. $4000 down the drain.

Back