My wife lost her wedding ring.....

Other half's fell off when we were all sat round a fire pit, your fingers shrink in the cold sometimes. Everyone had their iphone torches out and it was found in a bush thankfully.
<DontBelieve1>

Nah, that’s just a myth, mine stays thick and girthy

Wedding rings are a waste of money, if she or anyone else needs a reminder that shes married on a regular basis just get her a tattoo......

Of your name on her forehead

<DontBelieve1>

Nah, that’s just a myth, mine stays thick and girthy
Oh you.gif

I sometimes have to swap fingers with other rings in the winter or just stop wearing them, lost a Claddagh ring two days after I nearly lost my wedding and engagement rings.

I didn’t know they had wedding rings so cheap.

Holy fuck. She's lost the wedding ring about 4 times already, but we usually find it. Not this time. She has no fucking clue where she put it. She only had it for 4 fucking years. I told her she's not getting a new one. It was a couple thousand dollars worth and she fucking lost it!!! If anything I'll get her a replacement one from Walmart or just buy one of the those lollipop rings, since she' can't be responsible with an expensive one.

I'm pissed!!!!!!

Comfort me Sherbros.

go full NBK on her

Wedding rings are a waste of money, if she or anyone else needs a reminder that shes married on a regular basis just get her a tattoo......

Of your name on her forehead
Main reason I got mine? To hold the engagement ring on because I was a lot bigger when he proposed and after losing loads of weight I couldn’t wear it.
Tiny, cheap.

Shit happens so you should have insurance on it if it’s expensive. I don’t wear one because of the training. I dislocated my ring finger in class ( nit the first time) and poped it back in place but didn’t take the ring off. I thought I was going to have to get it cut off when I realized i didn’t take it off.

I went and got a band tattoo of a ring on the finger so I don’t have to worry anymore.

My ex wife lost my ring if it is any comfort to you. I had never taken it off and she wanted to clean jewelry. I told her I’m not taking it off. She talked me into it and she lost it.

HOW MANY TIMES.

z6O3SNa.gif

HOW MANY TIMES IS IT GONNA TAKE BEFORE YOU LEARN.
I used to do that all the time.

Lost mine in a swimming area a few month after getting married.

Has anyone suggested uppercuts yet? If not then uppercuts, a room full of them.

Let this blow over for a month or so.

Take yours off and say you lost it.

Gauge her reaction.

If she throws an absolute fit, accusing you of cheating and shit, she is projecting big time.

If she doesn't throw a fit, you won't have to wear a wedding ring while out with the boys anymore.
When we were younger buddy of mine bought a. Wedding. Band and would only wear it when we went out.

pulled chicks like mad with it. On bitches be crazy

A buddy of mine has lost like 5 lol

Some of the stories of how he lost them are ridiculous. One time one of them “fell off” in a camping fire lmao like how does that happen?. Worst part about that was some of the ring was made from elk horn so the thing was fucking toast lol

Actually, that happened to my wife with her engagement ring years ago. It was a raging inferno of a fire
and cold as hell so we just let it burn. We looked for the diamond the next morning to no avail. She was
pissed but I'm the kind of person that doesn't cry over spilled milk.

I joked around for a while telling her that the deal was off and it did It take me a while to replace it but in
the end she got a nice upgrade.

So, it does happen.

Holy fuck. She's lost the wedding ring about 4 times already, but we usually find it. Not this time. She has no fucking clue where she put it. She only had it for 4 fucking years. I told her she's not getting a new one. It was a couple thousand dollars worth and she fucking lost it!!! If anything I'll get her a replacement one from Walmart or just buy one of the those lollipop rings, since she' can't be responsible with an expensive one.

I'm pissed!!!!!!

Comfort me Sherbros.

It will show up eventually. Where was it found the other times?

It will show up eventually. Where was it found the other times?

In the bedroom. But she doesn't remember if she last had it in the kitchen or the bedroom this time. Searching everywhere in those areas has produced zero results.

$4,400 down the drain. Figuratively.

Back