My Thoughts : Part II

I bought baby bell and it was too white I think I bought poison baby bell

Throw it in the trash

Throw it in the trash

Poison baby bells are blue.

Extra white means you can also use it as soap.

Throw it in the trash

Where did you buy it that didn't know? Eat it and your wife can sue them if you die.

are you guys speaking Canadian or something? what the fuck is baby bell?

Circular cheese inside wax

oh! Oh yeah, we have that here too. Sounds good actually. Maybe I'll pick some up in the morning for my...sober New Year's Eve festivities.

Groan.

Cow cheese clippy. I like mine in triangular form wrapped in foil

I like to dress up and clean up real good and wear full business attire like a tie and all that and carry an empty brief case all over town for when I run into people I know I can brag about this very prestigious and highly paid job I don't have. Then i come home and take my clothes off and put on a robe and eat chips / watch my fav shows.

giphy.gif

I can't afford stamps so when I mailed my Christmas cards this year I put all of their addresses as the return addresses and they all got their cards :D

First day back to work after month off for holiday time

I wish I was retired

When you're listening to the radio and that sample clip comes on as an advertisement for the @#$%@% station you're listening too and you think you're about to hear the full song but it's just a snippet so you got 3 fucking seconds of a song in your head and can't it makes my head hurt :(

Why do radio stations tease us like this?

When you're listening to the radio and that sample clip comes on as an advertisement for the @#$%@% station you're listening too and you think you're about to hear the full song but it's just a snippet so you got 3 fucking seconds of a song in your head and can't it makes my head hurt :(

Why do radio stations tease us like this?
Because they're assholes.

Back