My Thoughts : Part II

We always used to have a large puzzle on the card table in the winter but we only had one black and white television station then.

That's fine but you can get programs online these days and make puzzles of any picture you want and assemble it on the screen without the mess or spilling that special glue all over myself like I always do.

That's fine but you can get programs online these days and make puzzles of any picture you want and assemble it on the screen without the mess or spilling that special glue all over myself like I always do.

What special glue do you use on a puzzle? They have those puzzle wraps now so it's easy to move them.

I'm turning this thread into a general thoughts thread.

Why do these crazy religious people keep showing up at my door?

What special glue do you use on a puzzle? They have those puzzle wraps now so it's easy to move them.

PUZZLE WRAPS!?!?!?

WHERE THE HELL WAS I FOR THAT??!?!?!?

I always had that glue that was for puzzles with a brush glued to the cover, you twist it off and glue goes everywhere

I once worked on a puzzle until 5 am and went insane cause I have OCD and had to finish and when I did I accidentally dragged the damn thing off the table and went in a frenzy

I destroyed so much and used the most profane language

I'm turning this thread into a general thoughts thread.

Why do these crazy religious people keep showing up at my door?

THIS IS FOR MY THOUGHTS!!! START YOUR OWN THREAD!!

Aw come on Clippy.

Eh I can't get into another show right now.

I liked house but only saw a few eps

That show with Jeri Ryan as a teacher was good back in the day too

I watched Harrys Law - Cathy Bates

Me and the wife watch American Horror Story and Scream Queens - even though both shows are sucking

I like the apprentice shows

Dragon Ball Z

Xmen cartoon / spiderman cartoon from the 90s when cartoons were good

Simpsons / Futurama

Todd and the Book of Pure Evil

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Arrested Development

GAME OF FUCKING THRONES

Just a bunch of random shows I know I watch off the top of my head, probably forgetting many

flight of the Conchords was good

Brooklyn Nine Nine

RED DWARF- British people are awesome!!

Try breaking bad Clippy it's the shizz.

As far as the wire goes I heard it was awesome and I'll give it another go sometime but I couldn't get into it. Watched about 4 episodes.

As far as the wire goes I heard it was awesome and I'll give it another go sometime but I couldn't get into it. Watched about 4 episodes.
It gets better imo, but yeah it starts off very slow. I'm rewatching season 1 right now and am on episode 10.

2gujs6t.gif

Back