My Thoughts : Part II

The first thread was deleted many moons ago by a rogue mod drunk on Clippy rage.

Maybe @Slobodan will keep this as a safe place.

Basically I post all my random thoughts here to prevent you all from drowning in my threads. It's my Christmas gift to you all. Tis the season for giving and I will give til it hurts.

So I recently sawed one of my couch legs shorter than the rest. Guests sit on it and lose their change in the cushions from the vibrations and I get s sweet payday. Cats love to play and bat around the sawed off chair leg piece of wood.
<{ByeHomer}>

I feel like you're going to bring that up every time I post until the end of time

:eek:
I'm sorry. But you must realize it's an unforgivable sin, no?
lol don't work to hard today.

My wife loves Die Hard 5

It's something we struggle with every day but I love her and we work through it.

Remember in the alternate reality when George Bailey punched Bert, the cop, in the face?

And then Bert just hauls off and shoots wildly as George runs away with no disregard for anyone around?

What was that about - what a shitty cop.

I feel honored to have made @Clippy's sig. My day is now a wonderful one.

I can't afford stamps so when I mailed my Christmas cards this year I put all of their addresses as the return addresses and they all got their cards :D

That's fucking genius!

Remember in the alternate reality when George Bailey punched Bert, the cop, in the face?

And then Bert just hauls off and shoots wildly as George runs away with no disregard for anyone around?

What was that about - what a shitty cop.

I think you mean with no regard not with no disregard.

Does anyone else hate the spoons they give out at Subway?

I like to get their Cream of Broccoli soup sometimes because it's so yummy and healthy - but they give these little black spoons that are razor sharp and cut my mouth to bits! They are the worst spoons ever made!!

I like to get their Cream of Broccoli soup sometimes because it's so yummy and healthy - but they give these little black spoons that are razor sharp and cut my mouth to bits! They are the worst spoons ever made!!
@Clippy, i think subway expects their patrons to eat like civilized people bruh. Are you like shoving that thing in like your @ga_ninja ?

@Clippy You have plats so you will make me some POLL THREADS when I am back to work next week after the weekend, we will make some great threads you and I.

Never got anything from Subway that required a spoon.

The first thread was deleted many moons ago by a rogue mod drunk on Clippy rage.

Maybe @Slobodan will keep this as a safe place.

Basically I post all my random thoughts here to prevent you all from drowning in my threads. It's my Christmas gift to you all. Tis the season for giving and I will give til it hurts.

So I recently sawed one of my couch legs shorter than the rest. Guests sit on it and lose their change in the cushions from the vibrations and I get s sweet payday. Cats love to play and bat around the sawed off chair leg piece of wood.

I feel this perfectly sums up your entire persona......

wjpWM.gif

Nobody's insanity is as intoxicating as yours.

<[analyzed}>

Expand your palette.

There's a Subway in the closest convenience store to my house and I don't like the smell from the Subway. I never buy anything from Subway anymore unless somebody else is picking it up.

There's a Subway in the closest convenience store to my house and I don't like the smell from the Subway. I never buy anything from Subway anymore unless somebody else is picking it up.
Get them to pick you up a soup and try the spoon out then report back to Clippy.

LMAO - listening to radio and Mardens commercial came on

"Should have bought it when I saw it at Mardens"

"Looking for something fun to do this winter with the family? We have JIGSAW PUZZLES - come challenge yourself and take on the experience of doing a 500, 1000 or 2000 piece PUZZLE!!"

LMFAO

Translation: Fuck we have too many puzzles and we need to sell this shit

LMAO - listening to radio and Mardens commercial came on

"Should have bought it when I saw it at Mardens"

"Looking for something fun to do this winter with the family? We have JIGSAW PUZZLES - come challenge yourself and take on the experience of doing a 500, 1000 or 2000 piece PUZZLE!!"

LMFAO

Translation: Fuck we have too many puzzles and we need to sell this shit

We always used to have a large puzzle on the card table in the winter but we only had one black and white television station then.

Back