My Thoughts : Part II

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
The first thread was deleted many moons ago by a rogue mod drunk on Clippy rage.

Maybe @Slobodan will keep this as a safe place.

Basically I post all my random thoughts here to prevent you all from drowning in my threads. It's my Christmas gift to you all. Tis the season for giving and I will give til it hurts.

So I recently sawed one of my couch legs shorter than the rest. Guests sit on it and lose their change in the cushions from the vibrations and I get s sweet payday. Cats love to play and bat around the sawed off chair leg piece of wood.

Go home clippy, you're drunk.

Or drink more.

Either way

How much change have you gathered in what timeframe?

if I made a thread every time I had a 'thought', the fucking server would fail.

but an E for effort and a D for drunk and a C for C-ya and an I for I'm out.

So I recently sawed one of my couch legs shorter than the rest. Guests sit on it and lose their change in the cushions from the vibrations and I get s sweet payday.
And you wonder why your black cat refuses to look you in the eye.....

Clippy, you're losing it. Go take a nap

My black cat force cleans the Orange one.

Attachments

• 20161224_045152.jpg
    20161224_045152.jpg
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 31
75 cents in a month.
lots-of-money-gif.gif

A thread examining the mind of Clippy should be interesting and likely terrifying.

Ate at dairy queen and it ruined Christmas.

Attachments

• 20161224_134842.jpg
    20161224_134842.jpg
    463.1 KB · Views: 17
The first thread was deleted many moons ago by a rogue mod drunk on Clippy rage.

Maybe @Slobodan will keep this as a safe place.

Basically I post all my random thoughts here to prevent you all from drowning in my threads. It's my Christmas gift to you all. Tis the season for giving and I will give til it hurts.

So I recently sawed one of my couch legs shorter than the rest. Guests sit on it and lose their change in the cushions from the vibrations and I get s sweet payday. Cats love to play and bat around the sawed off chair leg piece of wood.

Want to join our club? @Clippy
sticker,375x360.u7.png

Damn man, usually DQ has good stuff, what did you eat?

They had chicken strip basket special. Strips were shriveled burnt and tiny unlike picture. Just stopped between xmas family visits.

How much he is a membership with the cool cat club

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back