My Submission Highlight

If I make it up and you see me, come and say hi man

I will ! my name is Sam i'm in medio blue .
just watched all your videos ( gotta do something at work right?) like it when people play traditional closed guard haha

I will ! my name is Sam i'm in medio blue .
just watched all your videos ( gotta do something at work right?) like it when people play traditional closed guard haha

Maybe see you soon, thanks for checking out my videos

Got an updated version with some new stuff, will upload soon if anyone fancies a look at it.

Hey guys competed today at the biggest bjj comp on the UK, I was in a good division of 26, I won my first round fight via kimura, my quater final by peruvian necktie, semi final by points 3-0 and the final by triangle, making me the 2012 British open bjj champion.

It was the best feeling ever and a lot of blood sweat and tears went into this.

Here are vids
[YT]sXFS7RA9lMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

[YT]efVjEk8NmBc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

[YT]Twclyic-SZY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

[YT]9Wn9Q1DFyIQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

Congrats bro! You just beat my team-mate Lee Ambler in that final!

You going to the London Open on the 2nd/3rd?

Might see you there. I'm considering going but it starts just as my exams finished so I'd be entering my first blue belt comp, fighting adults, completely unprepared. Not sure if that's a good idea.

Yo guys fought at the london international open bjj, was a pretty good comp, quarter finals i fought a Venezuelaan guy beat him via kimura triangle, then a spanish guy in the semis via arm triangle then in the final I fought at tough aisttalian i beat in the British open, we had a tough fight he won via advantages 3-1, but it should have been 2-2 as the ref scored one the wrong way, still fairly happy another medal and some good fights, back in the gym tomorrow to work on mistakes osss

Videos

[Yt]gZYOOXHZhug&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

[YT]I_3sYWfuqjc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

[YT]a6SK8sm2GVc&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/YT]

Hey guys the OP has been updated with a new highlight with some more up to date comp footage and some other subs, hope you like it and let me know what ya think please

Well done bro, always good to see your fights and that you're doing well.

Just came across this thread. You're doing great man. It's good to see real progress over the years.

Thanks mate, now I'm fully focused on just jiu jitsu everything seems to be coming together nicely.

Back