My Submission Highlight

yo guys competed today at the UK's second largest competition, fought at purple belt medium heavy, had a bye in the quarter finals, then in the semi faced a tough guy and beat him 10-2 on points to progress to the final where i faced William Abreu, a former NCCA wrestler and world,pan am and european champion and head wrestling coach for cyborg abreu, we had a tough fight in the final 2-2 on points but he won by 3 advantages, im fairly happy that i got to show a lot of people that i can compete and hang with the best the world has to offer at my level.

here are the fights , feedback welcomed as always

[YT]VHjjf3TdZ6M&list=UUuzATtD_JQfJE9unmlebsBQ&index=2&feature=plcp[/YT]

[YT]idKg5Un8No0&feature=channel&list=UL[/YT]

407682_10151235864382645_1779798709_n.jpg

406950_10151236237957645_492364272_n.jpg

couple of sub wins from a comp just before xmas and the europeans.

this comp i competed at heavyweight as there was no one to fight at meduim heavy, i weighed in about 12kg under the heayweight limit haha, eventually took silver losing on points in the final, but happy to get a few wins over some of the big guys, this was against the naga european chmapion at purple.

and at the europeans on friday, i subbed a guy from riberio jiu jitsu germany in round 1 of purple meduim heavy, got a bye due to an injured opponent to the quarter finals, and lost by sub to the eventual gold medalist carl andreas gustaffson from sweden, so i was one win from the podium at my first major as a purple(been purple for 6 months now). good experience and getting closer to that elite level of purples.

any help and feedback welcomed as always, ill try and get a few more vids up of other recent comps soon.

here are some matches from a competition i was at yesterday, i won the purple meduim heavy division and got silver in the open weight division. had 5 fights overall, got 3 subs. really good standard and some fun matches. feedback and comments welcome as always

division semi final

division final

open weight round 1

open weight semi final

open weight final

598384_150094621815353_33377765_n.jpg

here is a 15 minute submission only supefight i did at sub15teen a few weeks back, went to a draw after 15mins.

And here are some subs from my recent open weight title at the premier bjj champs in the uk.

any feedback or comments welcomed as always

haven't updated this thread in a good few months, here are a few matches i got on video throughout the last part of 2013

[YT]xgFS7fGC3Hs[/YT]

[YT]irsWaaqNpLs[/YT]

[YT]M28gtZ_brlk[/YT]

[YT]MdFOBwvikzQ[/YT]

[YT]hJUWy-g3ljM[/YT]

[YT]OSWQQOIMBe8[/YT]

[YT]kjIXS9Y229Y[/YT]

[YT]vMJvZ1EIbK4[/YT]

[YT]OQ7ytEC8c6w[/YT]

[YT]magAZnQHm3s[/YT]

[YT]LdIjE2GyaWg[/YT]

[YT]x1lafAu6L3g[/YT]

[YT]to39SVJI9LY[/YT]

[YT]GGHlKEge6Fk[/YT]

[YT]f9o7UNImOxk[/YT]

[YT]CEBUe0t6pcY[/YT]

My first and second round matches from the IBJJF Europeans, purple belt heavy adult, still trying to get my hands on my quarter final match

first match won by RNC

[YT]4G8qPohaLPQ[/YT]

second match win by points 4-2

[YT]c9Qqti_jWLY[/YT]

Back