My personal favorite street fight

The thing that is terrifying for the OG is he gets stuck in his own sweatshirt, and a giant pissed off construction worker takes his back.

He turned into a seal at the end

As someone who's trained BJJ, holding mount on someone a lot larger than yourself isn't as easy as it seems. Lots of things work for the big guy that shouldn't to escape and reverse mount. Unless you've really drilled holding mount on someone a lot bigger than you it's hard work keeping them there.
it can be like riding a bike with the seat too high. You can only ground on one side at a time... like riding a barrel.

it can be like riding a bike with the seat too high. You can only ground on one side at a time... like riding a barrel.
Yeah exactly. My mount was shit for a long time. I just couldn't hold it without getting reversed or at least they'd escape. But then I learned how to shift my weight to counteract where they were applying force and I got much better at it. The issue I had was I that I was too static and I wasn't reacting to their movement. Like you say it's like riding a barrel, especially so if it's a big guy.

I'm from Brooklyn and I am embarrassed by this video lol! He's probably from Mount Vernon.

I love to see a shit talked get his ass kicked like that. Yeah it may have went on a few punches too
long but that's why you take that chance or shut your mouth, get in your car and stop thinking your
going to back down a white guy who appears to be evenly matched with you 1-on-1.

Interesting.

To me it seems ridiculous that he had the guy on his back and he let him out the back door. Big men aren't known for their dexterity.

Every once in a while, you see a big guy that can move...

iu

I'm from Brooklyn and I am embarrassed by this video lol! He's probably from Mount Vernon.

I love to see a shit talked get his ass kicked like that. Yeah it may have went on a few punches too
long but that's why you take that chance or shut your mouth, get in your car and stop thinking your
going to back down a white guy who appears to be evenly matched with you 1-on-1.

I think the video made it pretty obvious that they were absolutely NOT evenly matched lol.

Lol, dude reminds me of the "I'll suck yo diiiick" guy from Don't be a menace.

I think the video made it pretty obvious that they were absolutely NOT evenly matched lol.
Well no not after the fact. But look at then before and it's not like an uneven match. Not like a 6'3 guy fighting a midget. Both grown men and he threw first

I'm from a small central texas town and we used to fight for fun at the bus stop. There isnt alot else to do

Used to be an empty lot behind a 7-Eleven that was on the way home from school. Few days a week, friends and I would go there and just duke it out for fun.

This is the only street fight I can think of where the hype-man commentary actually adds to it. "Ain't nobody trying to jump nobody."

I like how theres a ut student thread above this one where theres a big discussion that white guys cant fight.

And immediatly under it is this one

Love it when loud mouths get what’s coming to them. Stop acting like an asshole

One of my least favorite fights personally. Sloppy as fuck, fat dude wins by rolling over and getting lucky enough that the other dude gets his arms stuck in his hoodie. It may be some karma based schadenfreude but we don't see enough of what started it for me to personally get any satisfaction out of it.

Back