My personal favorite street fight

You do not try and fight country boys in a parking lot.

I actually thought they were very admirable by not jumping his ass. It was a 1 on 1 fight he started. Play dumb games and get delt with. I bet that guy never does shit like that again
I almost guarantee that dunce has been beat up by more country boys since this video was taken.

If you watch it carefully the black guy never really has mount. He ends up in a one knee up one knee down across the big guy's upper back. He has no stability or weight down on the other guy at all plus he's too high up which is why it is so easy for the guy to slip him off. And the way the big guy reaches for the leg while reversing him looks to me like he has at least a little wrestling as others have noted.
The black guy also got helplessly caught in his sweater where his arms were basically trapped.

Bad day thus resulting in his loud,aggressive ass to incur more brain damage.

The black guy also got helplessly caught in his sweater where his arms were basically trapped.

Bad day thus resulting in his loud,aggressive ass to incur more brain damage.
Yeah that just added to his woes. Funny though.

I love how as this guy gets his shit pushed in while this redneck is just rubbing it in

Fair fight. Person who started it gets brutally kod and turns into a kobra

"Turns into a kobra" LEGIT LOST IT!!!!!

this is a classic........one of my all time favorites

Shit talker from NY (and Im from NY) who gets his ass handed to him. Fat dude was just defending himself.......A few extra shots at the end for good measure......

Loser looks like a zombie at the end......so great
Dude from NY got mad high water pants!

Yeah, that’s a little much even for me. Brain damage. 100%
Wonderboy surely suffered brain damage from Pettis the other night. That's unavoidable with KOs and concussions.

I think it's kosher. I've deleted quite a few of the endless foot stomp vids.

You do not try and fight country boys in a parking lot.

I actually thought they were very admirable by not jumping his ass. It was a 1 on 1 fight he started. Play dumb games and get delt with. I bet that guy never does shit like that again
Country people generally only fight one on one.

rener, ryron and eve gracie reached out to the guy that got beat up to teach him some jiu jitsu in what wa supposed to eb the first episode of a (then scrapped) reality show about the gracies

rener, ryron and eve gracie reached out to the guy that got beat up to teach him some jiu jitsu in what wa supposed to eb the first episode of a (then scrapped) reality show about the gracies

Wow, this shit puts Gordon Ramsay to shame. I've never seen a conceit so disingenuous and manipulative.

Good decision to scrap it.

sad thing is with a piece of trash like that wannabe homoerotic "suck my dick, ni**a" tupac, he obviously took a huge hit to his pride and "street cred" and probably committed a lot of crimes to try and repair his rep

also he was an idiot before the fight, and now with the CTE induced.........I can only imagine

seriously though, I would bet good money black dude is on the downlow. way too infatuated with requesting those white bois commit a sexual act on him.

I love how as this guy gets his shit pushed in while this redneck is just rubbing it in

Fair fight. Person who started it gets brutally kod and turns into a kobra

YOU GUYS MUST WATCH THIS!

That guy who gets his ass kicked, was featured in a tv-show pilot the Gracies did. It is a really great watch, and features a guest appearance by T-City.

Skip to around 5.30 if you are not interested in the Gracie background bit.

"Jiu-jitsu saves lives. Five years ago, we pitched a new reality show to a major TV network, they were so excited that they produced this pilot episode. Everyone at the network LOVED it until one person, who sat in a really big chair, had second thoughts and decided to pull the plug. If you enjoyed the pilot and you'd like to see 'Amazing Gracies' come to life, share this video! If it gets enough traction, we'll partner with a different network and make it a reality so that everyone can witness the life-changing benefits of jiu-jitsu!"

The gay dude requesting fellatio from the white man got what he deserved.

Hopefully there's not already a thread on this, if so please merge.

Cliffs: this kid got DUFFED.

I believe the friend too who said he'd have fucked him up worse.

I don't know why, but they were both big dudes and he knew he didn't have to help his bud. Those guys work construction and probably know who is stronger

Back