My personal favorite street fight

CrimsonFan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

I love how as this guy gets his shit pushed in while this redneck is just rubbing it in

Fair fight. Person who started it gets brutally kod and turns into a kobra

this is a classic........one of my all time favorites

Shit talker from NY (and Im from NY) who gets his ass handed to him. Fat dude was just defending himself.......A few extra shots at the end for good measure......

Loser looks like a zombie at the end......so great

Yeah, that’s a little much even for me. Brain damage. 100%

Yeah, that’s a little much even for me. Brain damage. 100%
You do not try and fight country boys in a parking lot.

I actually thought they were very admirable by not jumping his ass. It was a 1 on 1 fight he started. Play dumb games and get delt with. I bet that guy never does shit like that again

Thats a clash of two stereo types if i ever saw one.
dude using suck my dick as an insult to the country boys was only going to end one way.

Homeboy's arms get caught in the sleeves of his hoodie and he gets blasted by big dude.

He then goes into elephant seal fight posture to defend himself:

fm2malefite.jpg

STREET FIGHT!!!!!!!!

Guy looked like he was failing at doing the worm.

The motherfucker went straight to his heart chakra meditation after that whupping. Emily Blunt from EDGE OF TOMORROW style ommmmm. Parking lot yoga right quick.

#dedman

Big guy most certainly wrestled in high school.

NY guy most certainly wrestled never, and probably didn't assume for a single second that the fight would go to the ground.

How the fuck do you get full mount on a big fat fuck like that and let him grab your leg and slip out the back door? What a fucking moron.

man i see this video a couple years back and it was this guy doing the im from new york challenge. just getting on the ground pulling his sweater over his head and moving around like that guy. fuckin funny shit lol

That was some nice Matt Hughes style GnP from back mount

Dude won’t be picking a fight with a jacket on again any time soon.

NY guy most certainly wrestled never, and probably didn't assume for a single second that the fight would go to the ground.

How the fuck do you get full mount on a big fat fuck like that and let him grab your leg and slip out the back door? What a fucking moron.
As someone who's trained BJJ, holding mount on someone a lot larger than yourself isn't as easy as it seems. Lots of things work for the big guy that shouldn't to escape and reverse mount. Unless you've really drilled holding mount on someone a lot bigger than you it's hard work keeping them there.

Just like you said he didnt know what he was doing. The Big guy either had some skills or just knew how to use his weight from being in alot of fights.

Back