My little brother is a fake tranny who wore a dress in front of my kids at Xmas dinner.

Fuck him. After enjoy a cigarette.

Man sherdoggers are really rustled by even the idea of trans people. Omg think of the children! Ffs. I've never got this mentality.

Is the goal really to raise kids to adulthood without them realizing the world is a strange place with many people doing things they may or may not understand or approve of?

It's not like they will never learn there are trans, gays, bisexuals, etc.

definitely I totally agree with you but considering that there's a backstory of a lifetime relationship we'll never know about, @ens189 most likely knew there would be drama regardless & he didn't want to introduce his kids to any of it yet, especially under those circumstances.

there's a right way & wrong way to do things & at the end of the day no one has the right to override a parent's authority when there's no foul play against the children. his bro did, & made it about all himself.

Wow his first reply to you was about Trump? Holy shit! I'm sorry you have to deal with this! Honestly I wouldn't know what to do. He's not trans, it's all political bs. Non binary is non-sense, he's full of shit and it's infuriating to see people like him hijacking a serious issue. My advise to you is stay away from him, his personality sucks and he's clearly more interested in making a scene then being a good uncle.
This guy gets it.

definitely I totally agree with you but considering that there's a backstory of a lifetime relationship we'll never know about, @ens189 most likely knew there would be drama regardless & he didn't want to introduce his kids to any of it yet, especially under those circumstances.

there's a right way & wrong way to do things & at the end of the day no one has the right to override a parent's authority when there's no foul play against the children. his bro did, & made it about all himself.

Sure I can understand that, but he seems to have automatically decided it's all just a bullshit game. As BEER said, even if he is faking that's extremely abnormal behavior, and his brother is obviously not doing just fine.

Seems like a bit of sympathy and support would be better. Without knowing them it sounds like he's been critical and dismissive of his brother his entire life anyway.

Maybe his brother is a huge asshole and deserves to be treated like that, who knows. But generally treating people that way doesn't help them improve at all. Sounds like the approach of someone seriously lacking in empathy.

thats fucked up man, im sorry your brother got infected by social justice dipshits AKA the unique snowflake syndrome

Bro. You shouldn't even give him the time of day anymore. That's crazy.

Sure I can understand that, but he seems to have automatically decided it's all just a bullshit game. As BEER said, even if he is faking that's extremely abnormal behavior, and his brother is obviously not doing just fine.

Seems like a bit of sympathy and support would be better. Without knowing them it sounds like he's been critical and dismissive of his brother his entire life anyway.

Maybe his brother is a huge asshole and deserves to be treated like that, who knows. But generally treating people that way doesn't help them improve at all. Sounds like the approach of someone seriously lacking in empathy.

for sure I'm not up for retaliating against him or anything. rather make the focus on the kids - I'd put personal differences aside & tell him there's no need to bring them into the crossfire & he just did. that just introduces them to family problems, grandfathering them down to the next generation & making these problems stronger & even more deeply rooted

Eventually before Thanksgiving I sent him a polite text (even thought I know he’s basically just playing a game and isn’t really transgender or anything) saying that I hadn’t figured out how I was going to address this with my son’s

Originally we weren’t going to go over for Christmas dinner

maybe he thought you would have prioritized this talk with your kids to occur between Thanksgiving and Christmas. And you probably should have if you thought it would be negative for them.

Last edited:
Well, you came right out the gate telling us he's been a loser since birth, so my guess is you've always been a huge douche to him.

Sounds like desperately wants your attention tbh.

Maybe try being nice to the guy. Spend some quality bro time or something.

for sure I'm not up for retaliating against him or anything. rather make the focus on the kids - I'd put personal differences aside & tell him there's no need to bring them into the crossfire & he just did. that just introduces them to family problems, grandfathering them down to the next generation & making these problems stronger & even more deeply rooted

Sure just seems like his brother is pretty clearly not psychologically ok. Either trans and he's hid it from his family his whole life, or so desperate for attention and to belong to a group that he's faking being trans.

Neither option indicates someone that is doing well mentally. Frankly something like that isn't going to hurt his kids at all. Kids aren't that fragile, that whole thing is a non issue to me. If he doesn't give a shit about his brother he should ignore him entirely from now on.

If he does care he should attempt to reach out and help him through whatever he's going through, because he's obviously going through something.

Losing his touch. Watching Staffordpepper get destroyed by the Giants D really did a number on him.

That first Canboys drive has me {<jimmies}

Your brother reminds me of my idiot little sister. Shes going through the same phase as your brother, and now that I recall, they're also in the same age group so go figure. Shes dropped out of college and considers herself an SJW. My sister also did the same thing (sort of) at Christmas dinner at my mothers. My mom invited a bunch of her friends over and these are old ladies by the way. My sister decided to join everyone for dinner in a tank top with no bra on, and full blown unshaven arm pits. What pisses me off the most is that she has this twerp of a 30 year old boyfriend who works at a coffee shop making coffee and supports her rancid behavior. Her social media is an embarrassment for all she post is rants about equal rights, and worst of all, my family sees all that shit.

I know I was a weirdo when I was young, but damn, this generation really takes the cake. I want to punch my sister and her friends right in their little stupid faces!

/rant

Well your brother sounds very immature, but you sound like a total rube.Tell your kids the truth; that's it's 2016 and people can do whatever the fuck they want and who gives a shit? It's easy. What's wrong with you?
enhanced-buzz-31863-1308995619-2.jpg

pretty relevant.

Louis CK is right when talking about rare, individual instances of something. When fads like homosexuality, transgenderism and "equality" become part of the popular culture and are aggressively forced on the society by the news media and entertainment industry it becomes a serious and socially destructive problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe teach your kids about compassion and love for those who are different

instead of you know...being an asshole

It looks like you both had deep resentment even before but the whole cross dressing thing really boiled over. Yourself already saw him as a "Big loser" and implied he was a loner even before the fiasco and your brother seems to know this so in his mind why should he consider your respect since you haven't even displayed any to him.

I really don't want GB in the first round. You shitheads need to fix this.

Half the team is fucking hurt. Look at our hard working RB lol

Have your wife kick him in the nuts and then ask him if he still feels like he's a woman trapped in a man's body.

Back