My little brother is a fake tranny who wore a dress in front of my kids at Xmas dinner.

Maybe he has serious gender identity issues or maybe he's just gay, is a bit weird and just got infected by the SJW. If the latter is the case he will come along sooner or later. But it really shouldn't matter. Just treat him like you always do and ignore his change - because isn't that what LGBT+ people want? And your kids will be fine as long as they are fed, loved and not getting fucked by the Scout leader. Just tell them he likes to wear women clothes.

But tell him to stop being a preachy cunt.

So my littlest brother (22 years old) has been a loser his whole life and been unable to find any group of people to ever accept him because he doesn’t have any real talents, hobbies, or anything that would attract other people. With other this ridiculous “non binary, cisgender, gender fluid” bullshit going on lately he finally found a group of people that would accept him and he decided all of a sudden that he was one of them. While I thought it was pathetic that he would latch on to a fad like that it wasn’t hurting me so I didn’t say anything about it.

A few months ago he started posting pics of him on Instagram wearing makeup and dresses at different places around town, including the children’s section of the local library. We don’t go over to my parent’s house that often so I figured I could wait to address it with him. Eventually before Thanksgiving I sent him a polite text (even thought I know he’s basically just playing a game and isn’t really transgender or anything) saying that I hadn’t figured out how I was going to address this with my son’s (four and eight years old) and to just give me some time to talk to them about it. He obliged and it was all good.

Originally we weren’t going to go over for Christmas dinner but our other plans fell through so we made plans to come over at 7 last night. We walked in put our food down, and as soon as he heard us downstairs he came down in a dress and wearing a full face of makeup. Within minutes my boys noticed and started asking him why he’s wearing a dress, makeup, etc. While I really wanted to commit a hate crime/domestic violence, I also didn’t want to give him the reaction he wanted so I basically pretended he didn’t exist for the whole dinner. After dinner he went upstairs, changed his clothes to jeans and a tshirt, and wiped his makeup off. I continued pretending he didn’t exist and talked to my dad/other brother for the remainder of the night.

At one point my mom pulled me off to the side to apologize for him which was surprising since she’s generally on his side and she’s pretty accepting of all this shit. I decided to address it today via text since I think a face to face conversation would devolve to him name calling and trying to yell over me. The following conversation was funny and now I’m trying to figure out how to address this further. Part of me wants to lecture him like a disappointed adult (to take away the moral high ground he craves), part of me wants to get mean and treat him like the asshole he is, and a bigger part of me wants to cut him straight to the soul by calling him out on this all being bullshit and him playing pretend to be accepted by a bunch of weirdos. Thoughts Sherdog?

View media item 25197View media item 25199
As ridiculous as that conversation is I can assure you it is completely legit.
Wow. Talk about having no good options. I'll take a swing, though...

Sounds like your brother knows you think he's a loser and resents it, so your ability to reason with him isn't really there. I would even say that any criticism from you will drive him further into that lifestyle just to spite you. At his age he's probably not going to listen to anyone that tries to tell him what to do.

I would guess that the best thing is to do is ignore his lifestyle choices for now. Let him be who he wants to be (or who he thinks he wants to be) and help him just start being productive with his life. Does he have a job?? Being idle with his time could be the real killer here.

A year ago he was training at the same BJJ/MMA school I train at and talking about joining the Marines. He doesn't have a work ethic so he didn't follow through with either plan and took the easy way to get attention.
The military sounds perfect for him. The great thing about it is that you don't need work ethic. That's the whole point of boot camp/basic training. He will be forced to learn these things.

Well you say you know it's all a bullshit ruse, but really how do you know?

Pretty complicated subject.

I certainly have no idea how he identifies.

You believe it's all a game, but how do you know?

My brother is paranoid schizophrenic. I was convinced he was just playing games for the attention. Turns out I was catastrophically incorrect. Brothers are often the worst judges of these things.

It was a family gathering, and you feel he should have respected your family by dressing straight? Did you consider respecting the way he feels instead? Considering the world we live in, having to explain a few things to your children seems like a really small thing to me.

And you said you were considering committing a "hate crime". Were you being coy? You're already painting yourself as the villain of the piece.
lol.

i just love it when internet 'personas' check out in real life.

your brother should probably cut you off and be better for it. happy christmas

lol.

i just love it when internet 'personas' check out in real life.

your brother should probably cut you off and be better for it. happy christmas

What do you mean?

I mean I understand you are uncomfortable. That being said gays and trans people are a fact of life,man. I had a friend of my parents who was gay, didnt harm me any.I understand you are protective of your kids.

You really missed an opportunity in this thread to drop a "Never heard of her."
Losing his touch. Watching Staffordpepper get destroyed by the Giants D really did a number on him.

Man sherdoggers are really rustled by even the idea of trans people. Omg think of the children! Ffs. I've never got this mentality.

Is the goal really to raise kids to adulthood without them realizing the world is a strange place with many people doing things they may or may not understand or approve of?

It's not like they will never learn there are trans, gays, bisexuals, etc.

If you care about a positive relationship with him then talk it out, empathise and apologise.

If you don't, then tell him to behave what you consider is normal around your kids until you've talked about it with them, or you'll beat his arse.

I'd just tell my kids people wear whatever and that gender is a spectrum. That uncle Steve is trying out dressing as a lady and to ask him any questions they have bout it.

Would probably need some pics of said brother dressed as a tranny to weigh in properly on this important issue. Don't bother with any pics of your brother dressed normally, either. Not interested.

I will say one thing he's spot on about Trump and Pence.

Also you should've just started masturbating to him when he came out dressed as a girl and flipped it on him and made him feel uncomfortable. He would've stopped.

Plus it would've taught your sons about the birds and the bees all at once

I will say one thing he's spot on about Trump and Pence.

Also you should've just started masturbating to him when he came out dressed as a girl and flipped it on him and made him feel uncomfortable. He would've stopped.

Plus it would've taught your sons about the birds and the bees all at once
<{anton}>

Wow his first reply to you was about Trump? Holy shit! I'm sorry you have to deal with this! Honestly I wouldn't know what to do. He's not trans, it's all political bs. Non binary is non-sense, he's full of shit and it's infuriating to see people like him hijacking a serious issue. My advise to you is stay away from him, his personality sucks and he's clearly more interested in making a scene then being a good uncle.

Back