My little brother is a fake tranny who wore a dress in front of my kids at Xmas dinner.

Have long, open and compassionate conversations with your children about these topics.

If you do, it won't matter what he does or says in front of them.

Other than that, try to be understanding. Your brother is either genuinely trans, has severe identity and esteem issues, or a combination of both.

Yeah, that text response he sent me was probably something he was planning on saying if I'd given him the reaction he wanted last night. It's weird because growing up we weren't close (I'm much older than him) but I didn't make his life hell or anything. He literally thinks I'm the devil because I voted for Trump lol.

If you guys were distant growing up, there's probably not much use in trying to play the big brother setting him straight (no pun intended) role now. Like I said, you would probably just be giving him fuel for his next blowup response.

If you really love him or are worried about him, maybe you could just tell him you are there for him if he ever needs to talk about things, and then move on. Otherwise, probably best to just leave it as is, & let him deal with his own problems. Especially if he is not going to care about your kids or respect your wishes & his own word regarding them.

Have long, open and compassionate conversations with your children about these topics.

If you do, it won't matter what he does or says in front of them.

Other than that, try to be understanding. Your brother is either genuinely trans, has severe identity and esteem issues, or a combination of both.
That's a woman's solution.

We're looking for solutions such as berating him for 10 minutes before chokeslamming him through a table

I would totally leave the devil's advocate open for this one as well, except that he said his brother later came back in jeans & a t-shirt with no makeup. Which means the initial grand entrance really was probably for shock value. He was probably disappointed when the TS didn't blow up right away.

How could you possibly know that?

From what TS posted, he was obviously pretty angry. Maybe the brother was trying to defuse the situation.

I obviously have no idea what his motivations were, and I'd bet pretty heavy nobody else in this thread does either.

I'm not playing devil's advocate here. I'm providing an alternate view point from any other he's likely to receive here, and I believe it's valid. I'm in Montreal and sexuality here is pretty open, comparatively. I've had multiple friends change sex, and have friends who aren't even sure how they identify sexually because they'd spent so much of their lives denying everything they felt.

I know this is all a joke to most people, but it's a real thing, and it has been for centuries. People like to focus on the extreme permutations on the fringes to dismiss everything that's going on.

TS is presenting his brother as a creature to be mocked in a forum where that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. Maybe he's right. Maybe his brother is just looking for the attention. All I'm suggesting is that people consider the alternative, and I'm definitely suggesting TS do so.

From what TS posted, he was obviously pretty angry. Maybe the brother was trying to defuse the situation.

I obviously have no idea what his motivations were, and I'd bet pretty heavy nobody else in this thread does either.

I'm not playing devil's advocate here. I'm providing an alternate view point from any other he's likely to receive here, and I believe it's valid. I'm in Montreal and sexuality here is pretty open, comparatively. I've had multiple friends change sex, and have friends who aren't even sure how they identify sexually because they'd spent so much of their lives denying everything they felt.

I know this is all a joke to most people, but it's a real thing, and it has been for centuries. People like to focus on the extreme permutations on the fringes to dismiss everything that's going on.

TS is presenting his brother as a creature to be mocked in a forum where that's pretty much guaranteed to happen. Maybe he's right. Maybe his brother is just looking for the attention. All I'm suggesting is that people consider the alternative, and I'm definitely suggesting TS do so.
Obviously you've never met him so you're gonna have to take my word that he's just faking this whole thing. When you put #cosplaying underneath an IG pic of you in a dress, with a beard, wearing makeup, and wearing men's running shoes it shows that you aren't really as serious as you think about it. Also, the blatant "grand entrance' and then changing into regular clothes an hour later is another sign that he's not really "gender confused" or whatever the fuck.

A year ago he was training at the same BJJ/MMA school I train at and talking about joining the Marines. He doesn't have a work ethic so he didn't follow through with either plan and took the easy way to get attention.

Dude, they're kids. Kids are good at dealing with shit.

Tell them their uncle likes to wear dresses and makeup. Tell them that people are allowed to dress however they want to.

Frankly, you sound like a prick. First of all, for asking your brother to accommodate you (under the guise of "omg wat aboot da kids?"). Second of all: For being a complete fucking prick about it. It's not your brother's job sidestep your weird social hang ups. Treating him like a piece of shit because you are uncomfortable is a dick move.

A late candidate for 2016 thread of the year just came out of the closet.

The fact that he got changed seems to suggest he was trying to get a rise out of people -- purposely irritating people in order for one to proclaim their social -moral- superiority is a douche bag move and reeks of aggressive virtue signalling.

i would just tell your kids that their uncle is going through some personal issues that is making act differently than they remember and for you to keep a distance between you, your family and your brother. If hes a trans, so be it and let him live his life -- if hes a pious asshole trying to go the extra mile to feel connected to one group while hoping to piss off others -- fuck him and just ignore it.

Are you sure your brother isn't Buffalo Bill by any chance?

G38N2M.gif

That's a woman's solution.

We're looking for solutions such as berating him for 10 minutes before chokeslamming him through a table

I've never really figured out how to sherdog properly.

Tell them their uncle likes to wear dresses and makeup. Tell them that people are allowed to dress however they want to.

Frankly, you sound like a prick. First of all, for asking your brother to accommodate you (under the guise of "omg wat aboot da kids?"). Second of all: For being a complete fucking prick about it. It's not your brother's job sidestep your weird social hang ups. Treating him like a piece of shit because you are uncomfortable is a dick move.

Lol wow you sound like a triggered SJW at a Hillary rally. These adult men who are dressing like woman is obviously fucked up now matter how you look at it, and those kinds of people do often have mental illnesses that they refuse to listen to anyone and claim its totally normal. His little kids should not have to be overly exposed to that by your brother especially since his brother knows he didn't talk to his kids about that stuff beforehand. I would not want to tell my kids that the guy that's in line who's wearing a little girls dress and carrying a little kids purse is completely normal and that there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.. There is, something wrong with it.. doesn't sound like a prick at all, his brother is the prick who often seems like he's a fucking idiot (believing the fake news shit that accuses donald trump of raping a 13 year old? ..You have to be a pretty stupid human to believe any of that crap, and its clear his brother is on that level of retard.

If you consider this man totally normal and would allow him to be hanging around your kids, you are clearly not fit to have kids, and should really consider checking if you have mental retardation level IQ.

2F478D2600000578-3356084-image-a-7_1449847702148.jpg

Last edited:

I have a friend who is a tranny, I myself don't care too much what people do, as long as they aren't killing people or fucking children. This certainly isn't coming from a place of me wanting to mock his brother or anything. If anything, I don't think the TS likes me so I could use this as an opportunity to side against him, ha. I'm just trying to give an honest assessment instead. It sounds like he's right and his brother is not for real, based on what he's told us - changing out of the lady costume is hugely suspect, makes it seem like a failed instigation. I agree it's hard to judge someone over the interwebz though. I could be completely wrong.

I want to hug you so tight for this post.

Obviously you've never met him so you're gonna have to take my word that he's just faking this whole thing. When you put #cosplaying underneath an IG pic of you in a dress, with a beard, wearing makeup, and wearing men's running shoes it shows that you aren't really as serious as you think about it. Also, the blatant "grand entrance' and then changing into regular clothes an hour later is another sign that he's not really "gender confused" or whatever the fuck.

A year ago he was training at the same BJJ/MMA school I train at and talking about joining the Marines. He doesn't have a work ethic so he didn't follow through with either plan and took the easy way to get attention.

I say this with all respect and good intentions, but it doesn't matter to me if he's faking, I'm not invested in this situation. He's not my friend or family. Also, even if he was, it still wouldn't matter to me. If someone wants to wear clothing from the other gender, I don't care, as long as he doesn't answer the door in nothing but crotch-less panties.

And I said you might be wrong because you know, you might be wrong. As I said, I was convinced my brother was faking paranoid schizophrenia to get attention. When you grow up with someone you develop cemented perceptions of that persons motives.

And even if you're right, so what? Why NOT just tell your kids he likes to wear women's clothing and just carry on? Why is that such a big deal?

I have a friend who is a tranny, I myself don't care too much what people do, as long as they aren't killing people or fucking children. This certainly isn't coming from a place of me wanting to mock his brother or anything. If anything, I don't think the TS likes me so I could use this as an opportunity to side against him, ha. I'm just trying to give an honest assessment instead. It sounds like he's right and his brother is not for real, based on what he's told us - changing out of the lady costume is hugely suspect, makes it seem like a failed instigation. I agree it's hard to judge someone over the interwebz though. I could be completely wrong.

I don't see any clues of anything here, he could just have changed as an act of appeasement.

Maybe he's completely fake, maybe he's legit, nobody here is going to be able to help TS solve that puzzle.

I don't dislike you bud, just like to give you shit for being a white knight and running off a good poster.

You're good in my book.

See the post right after yours.

A late candidate for 2016 thread of the year just came out of the closet.

The fact that he got changed seems to suggest he was trying to get a rise out of people -- purposely irritating people in order for one to proclaim their social -moral- superiority is a douche bag move and reeks of aggressive virtue signalling.

i would just tell your kids that their uncle is going through some personal issues that is making act differently than they remember and for you to keep a distance between you, your family and your brother. If hes a trans, so be it and let him live his life -- if hes a pious asshole trying to go the extra mile to feel connected to one group while hoping to piss off others -- fuck him and just ignore it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back