My little brother is a fake tranny who wore a dress in front of my kids at Xmas dinner.

ens189

ELI-te Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
So my littlest brother (22 years old) has been a loser his whole life and been unable to find any group of people to ever accept him because he doesn’t have any real talents, hobbies, or anything that would attract other people. With other this ridiculous “non binary, cisgender, gender fluid” bullshit going on lately he finally found a group of people that would accept him and he decided all of a sudden that he was one of them. While I thought it was pathetic that he would latch on to a fad like that it wasn’t hurting me so I didn’t say anything about it.

A few months ago he started posting pics of him on Instagram wearing makeup and dresses at different places around town, including the children’s section of the local library. We don’t go over to my parent’s house that often so I figured I could wait to address it with him. Eventually before Thanksgiving I sent him a polite text (even thought I know he’s basically just playing a game and isn’t really transgender or anything) saying that I hadn’t figured out how I was going to address this with my son’s (four and eight years old) and to just give me some time to talk to them about it. He obliged and it was all good.

Originally we weren’t going to go over for Christmas dinner but our other plans fell through so we made plans to come over at 7 last night. We walked in put our food down, and as soon as he heard us downstairs he came down in a dress and wearing a full face of makeup. Within minutes my boys noticed and started asking him why he’s wearing a dress, makeup, etc. While I really wanted to commit a hate crime/domestic violence, I also didn’t want to give him the reaction he wanted so I basically pretended he didn’t exist for the whole dinner. After dinner he went upstairs, changed his clothes to jeans and a tshirt, and wiped his makeup off. I continued pretending he didn’t exist and talked to my dad/other brother for the remainder of the night.

At one point my mom pulled me off to the side to apologize for him which was surprising since she’s generally on his side and she’s pretty accepting of all this shit. I decided to address it today via text since I think a face to face conversation would devolve to him name calling and trying to yell over me. The following conversation was funny and now I’m trying to figure out how to address this further. Part of me wants to lecture him like a disappointed adult (to take away the moral high ground he craves), part of me wants to get mean and treat him like the asshole he is, and a bigger part of me wants to cut him straight to the soul by calling him out on this all being bullshit and him playing pretend to be accepted by a bunch of weirdos. Thoughts Sherdog?

View media item 25197View media item 25199
As ridiculous as that conversation is I can assure you it is completely legit.

...and i turned out fine.

900x900px-LL-851f0363_data_laugh.old.jpg

nah man, you never bring kids into the crossfire. your bro should have respected that. his problems with you should stay there. very selfish of him.

Should've kicked him square in the box

Just go full Trump at Easter dinner. Hat, pass out stickers etc. Redirect every conversation to making America great again.

Pretty complicated subject.

I certainly have no idea how he identifies.

You believe it's all a game, but how do you know?

My brother is paranoid schizophrenic. I was convinced he was just playing games for the attention. Turns out I was catastrophically incorrect. Brothers are often the worst judges of these things.

It was a family gathering, and you feel he should have respected your family by dressing straight? Did you consider respecting the way he feels instead? Considering the world we live in, having to explain a few things to your children seems like a really small thing to me.

And you said you were considering committing a "hate crime". Were you being coy? You're already painting yourself as the villain of the piece.

Last edited:
So my littlest brother (22 years old) has been a loser his whole life and been unable to find any group of people to ever accept him because he doesn’t have any real talents, hobbies, or anything that would attract other people. With other this ridiculous “non binary, cisgender, gender fluid” bullshit going on lately he finally found a group of people that would accept him and he decided all of a sudden that he was one of them. While I thought it was pathetic that he would latch on to a fad like that it wasn’t hurting me so I didn’t say anything about it.

A few months ago he started posting pics of him on Instagram wearing makeup and dresses at different places around town, including the children’s section of the local library. We don’t go over to my parent’s house that often so I figured I could wait to address it with him. Eventually before Thanksgiving I sent him a polite text (even thought I know he’s basically just playing a game and isn’t really transgender or anything) saying that I hadn’t figured out how I was going to address this with my son’s (four and eight years old) and to just give me some time to talk to them about it. He obliged and it was all good.

Originally we weren’t going to go over for Christmas dinner but our other plans fell through so we made plans to come over at 7 last night. We walked in put our food down, and as soon as he heard us downstairs he came down in a dress and wearing a full face of makeup. Within minutes my boys noticed and started asking him why he’s wearing a dress, makeup, etc. While I really wanted to commit a hate crime/domestic violence, I also didn’t want to give him the reaction he wanted so I basically pretended he didn’t exist for the whole dinner. After dinner he went upstairs, changed his clothes to jeans and a tshirt, and wiped his makeup off. I continued pretending he didn’t exist and talked to my dad/other brother for the remainder of the night.

At one point my mom pulled me off to the side to apologize for him which was surprising since she’s generally on his side and she’s pretty accepting of all this shit. I decided to address it today via text since I think a face to face conversation would devolve to him name calling and trying to yell over me. The following conversation was funny and now I’m trying to figure out how to address this further. Part of me wants to lecture him like a disappointed adult (to take away the moral high ground he craves), part of me wants to get mean and treat him like the asshole he is, and a bigger part of me wants to cut him straight to the soul by calling him out on this all being bullshit and him playing pretend to be accepted by a bunch of weirdos. Thoughts Sherdog?

View media item 25197View media item 25199
As ridiculous as that conversation is I can assure you it is completely legit.
Your brother sounds like a childish idiot longing to belong. Gotta fully embrace or cut ties, idk if there's anywhere in between with that kind of stuff.

Glad you blanked out that tranny's first name in the text message. Someone might've recognized them.

Well your brother sounds very immature, but you sound like a total rube.Tell your kids the truth; that's it's 2016 and people can do whatever the fuck they want and who gives a shit? It's easy. What's wrong with you?
enhanced-buzz-31863-1308995619-2.jpg

pretty relevant.

he basically said he doesn't care for your kids. that's your own flesh & blood brother saying he doesn't care. that's the cut off point to your children right there. he doesn't have to make it up to you. he has to make it up to your kids.

Post pics of t-girl or it didn't happen

not srs, keep that shit to yourself
When he's gone redecorate his room with MAGA material

Just tell your kids their uncle lost his damn mind. No need to complicate things. They're bound to come across trannies in the future, especially if they use YouTube.

Good to know that Vice President-elect Pence was responsible for an AIDS outbreak in Indiana, I never knew that. You learn something new everyday.

Unfortunately, the condition of the current political climate seems to be about comparable to Antarctica. Ice cold, & almost nothing grows. Especially with the bleeding of everything together: socio-politics, so-called gender politics, etc etc. It's less about having a real conversation anymore, and more about scanning the other person's opinion for a 'gotcha' bullet-point that you can then write them off completely over. A vote for Trump being one of the huge catch-alls, now you are not worth talking to at all and you are literally Hitler.

I understand your temptation to slap him or to put him in his place; sadly, both of these would embolden him further. Like any extremist, they just want a reaction - any reaction. And any reaction, will become the excuse to bump up the behavior more.

The only real solution I know of for breaking through a wall between two people where resentment is involved, is genuine empathy. But that can be difficult to muster. And even then, it only works a small percentage of the time. But it's really the only one I know of to ever work. Either that, or just ignore him completely, and just wait around for him to come around, if he ever does. It's really up to him, in the end we are all the captain of our own ship. Good luck though. Family problems can be a real special kinda pain in the ass.

It's also funny that he changed into regular clothes after dinner which is him basically admitting he was just pulling a stunt for attention. If he was a tranny, why would he change?

Pretty complicated subject.

I certainly have no idea how he identifies.

You believe it's all a game, but how do you know?

My brother is paranoid schizophrenic. I was convinced he was just playing games for the attention. Turns out I was catastrophically incorrect. Brothers are often the worst judges of these things.

It was a family gathering, and you feel he should have respected your family by dressing straight? Did you consider respecting the way he feels instead? Considering the world we live in, having to explain a few things to your children seems like a really small thing to me.

And you said you were considering committing a "hate crime". Were you being coy? You're already painting yourself as the villain of the piece.

I would totally leave the devil's advocate open for this one as well, except that he said his brother later came back in jeans & a t-shirt with no makeup. Which means the initial grand entrance really was probably for shock value. He was probably disappointed when the TS didn't blow up right away.

Kids aren't rustled by new things, just tell them some people are weird.

As for the brother, I think you should be brutal. Everyone around him is probably walking on eggshells and accommodating his ass. He's wasting good years of life, he could benefit from someone telling him to man up. The unkind thing to do would be to just let him continue self-destruct.

I would totally leave the devil's advocate open for this one as well, except that he said his brother later came back in jeans & a t-shirt with no makeup. Which means the initial grand entrance really was probably for shock value. He was probably disappointed when the TS didn't blow up right away.
Yeah, that text response he sent me was probably something he was planning on saying if I'd given him the reaction he wanted last night. It's weird because growing up we weren't close (I'm much older than him) but I didn't make his life hell or anything. He literally thinks I'm the devil because I voted for Trump lol.

I'd probably cut him off. You don't need mentally ill people around your kids.

Back