My god, Sammy "The Rat" Gravano was such a piece of...

Why the fuck would you ever expect scumbags who prey on honest people to be noble and upstanding? Gangsters to bankers, listen to them talk and it's obvious they're complete pieces of shit without scruples who would walk over anyone to satisfy themselves.

You watch too many movies.

I was told that the mob started due to the racial discriminations that Italians were facing and so, the ones that couldn't afford to start a business were unable to gain employment. As a result, they had to resort in illegal activities to make a living.

Also, in my younger days ( decades ago) as a an Middle Eastern/European living in Canada, I faced shit tons of racist comments and discrimination. This included in work area with "honest" business owners short changing me after a back breaking work and making more racist comment due to having an appearance of a " piece of shit terrorist" despite not being 100 percent middle eastern but because of my dark features.

Now I never joined a gang because to be frank, people in my generation were loud mouth douchbags with the need to brag. Thus I couldn't join a gang. I did get lucky and got in to baking and got a decent place with my family. But make no mistake, working in grocery and customer service and dealing with public as well as working with co-workers, you are going to realize that there are some serious massive cocksuckers that makes you lose any compassion for the common man.

So DONT FUCKING tell me the regular folks are FUCKING noble and honest as well as upstanding!!!!!

I was told that the mob started due to the racial discriminations that Italians were facing and so, the ones that couldn't afford to start a business were unable to gain employment. As a result, they had to resort in illegal activities to make a living.

Also, in my younger days ( decades ago) as a an Middle Eastern/European living in Canada, I faced shit tons of racist comments and discrimination. This included in work area with "honest" business owners short changing me after a back breaking work and making more racist comment due to having an appearance of a " piece of shit terrorist" despite not being 100 percent middle eastern but because of my dark features.

Now I never joined a gang because to be frank, people in my generation were loud mouth douchbags with the need to brag. Thus I couldn't join a gang. I did get lucky and got in to baking and got a decent place with my family. But make no mistake, working in grocery and customer service and dealing with public as well as working with co-workers, you are going to realize that there are some serious massive cocksuckers that makes you lose any compassion for the common man.

So DONT FUCKING tell me the regular folks are FUCKING noble and honest as well as upstanding!!!!!

Jfc you've got complete disdain for people who short-changed you, but have a bizarre admiration for murders, rapists, drug-runners, extortionists, etc. What is going on?

Jfc you've got complete disdain for people who short-changed you, but have a bizarre admiration for murders, rapists, drug-runners, extortionists, etc. What is going on?

What the fuck!!!????

When DID I say I admire rapist!????

You are putting fucking words in my mouth and you have failed at comprehension. This is going to be last time I reply to you because I cant make it simple enough.

Original Mafia ( not wannabes ) got in to it because they were starving immigrants who were looking to make a living and yet they couldn't because back then you could write in a job ad: No Italians. Thus the ones that couldn't find an occupation either had to starve to death or find illegal means of making a living. Not all of them were rapist, murderers or some sick fucks.

Some people are looking to make a living. They cannot because they are being discriminated against and being treated like shit and being forced to do extremely dangerous blue collar jobs without any safety hazards, etc... ( this is 100 years ago)

Due to the extreme situations, these guys had to take extreme measures to make a living. Thus in my opinion, original mobsters weren't these sociopathic folks, well at least not all them.

I get where they are coming from, an immigrant who seeks honest employment and yet, they face nastiness and cruelty can blacken someones heart and turn in them in to criminals IF they don't find an opportunity to find legal work.

Original Mafia ( not wannabes ) got in to it because they were starving immigrants who were looking to make a living and yet they couldn't because back then you could write in a job ad: No Italians. Thus the ones that couldn't find an occupation either had to starve to death or find illegal means of making a living. Not all of them were rapist, murderers or some sick fucks.

The "Original mafia" in the US were criminals that shit the bed back home in Italy and escaped to the US and then proceeded to exploit their fellow non criminal Italian immigrants...

The "Original mafia" in the US were criminals that shit the bed back home in Italy and escaped to the US and then proceeded to exploit their fellow non criminal Italian immigrants...

I never heard about that. So what happened to them in Italy? Did they move to Chicago or New York?

Legit interested to know because I have heard difference stories and would like to hear different origins.

Lol this thread is just . . .
<{outtahere}>
Somebody already said it but it’s true, opie watches too many movies. And his little boo woo story lol omg the thread just keeps on giving

What the fuck!!!????

When DID I say I admire rapist!????

You are putting fucking words in my mouth and you have failed at comprehension. This is going to be last time I reply to you because I cant make it simple enough.

Some people are looking to make a living. They cannot because they are being discriminated against and being treated like shit and being forced to do extremely dangerous blue collar jobs without any safety hazards, etc... ( this is 100 years ago)

Due to the extreme situations, these guys had to take extreme measures to make a living. Thus in my opinion, original mobsters weren't these sociopathic folks, well at least not all them.

I get where they are coming from, an immigrant who seeks honest employment and yet, they face nastiness and cruelty can blacken someones heart and turn in them in to criminals IF they don't find an opportunity to find legal work.

This entire thread has been you mesmerized by how wonderful the old school mafia was; that's where your admiration of rapists and murderers is from.

You got abused and ripped-of by store-owners with shitty ethics. It's evident by your posts that you have great disdain for them and admiration for the mafia who maybe once long ago helped people in your situation. (Which isn't the squeaky-clean mafia origin I've read about, btw.) Imagine how you'd feel about the mafia if you were one of the people they extorted/assaulted/raped.

"And this dumb-ass little Mook actually thought Wise Guys like us had a code of honour!"

images.duckduckgo.com.gif

Last edited:
This entire thread has been you mesmerized by how wonderful the old school mafia was; that's where your admiration of rapists and murderers is from.

You got abused and ripped-of by store-owners with shitty ethics. It's evident by your posts that you have great disdain for them and admiration for the mafia who maybe once long ago helped people in your situation. (Which isn't the squeaky-clean mafia origin I've read about, btw.) Imagine how you'd feel about the mafia if you were one of the people they extorted/assaulted/raped.

What's with you and this whole rape thing?

You act like rape is something exclusive to mob members. As if, regular people don't rape women and for some reason, your putting words in my mouth with the whole "you admire rapist" if that's the case, I should admire jocks and college kids who roofie women as well right?

Also, in the previous page, I mentioned that I was wrong to think that all old school mobsters are honorable people since people provided proof.

I am not sure what else to say, you are simply provoking me and putting words in my mouth. Thus I am not sure how to debate you when all your doing is, responding in a manner that has nothing to do with the content of my posts.

What's with you and this whole rape thing?

You act like rape is something exclusive to mob members. As if, regular people don't rape women and for some reason, your putting words in my mouth with the whole "you admire rapist" if that's the case, I should admire jocks and college kids who roofie women as well right?

Also, in the previous page, I mentioned that I was wrong to think that all old school mobsters are honorable people since people provided proof.

I am not sure what else to say, you are simply provoking me and putting words in my mouth. Thus I am not sure how to debate you when all your doing is, responding in a manner that has nothing to do with the content of my posts.

I've never once mentioned rape by itself, but listed it in a litany of crimes. Whatever problem you have with that is yours.

I was surpriseded by what I was reading and expressed my impression of you/your opinion. The opinions you expressed in later posts didn't negate the "what the fuuuuuuck" I had throughout the thread.

But I'm not trying to get into a flame war, I was shocked at the opinions you held about the virtues of the mafia.

I enjoyed reading this thread especially the reaction from Ogata when he finally learned that there was no honor among the mafia. It was like a little toddler finding out Santa doesn't exist

Organised Crime figures, almost by definition, are psychopaths. They couldn't feel empathy for others even if they wanted to. Their primary consideration in all decisions will be personal gratification and self-preservation.

Expecting a member of the Mafia to show honour and loyalty is like expecting a politician to keep his campaign promises:rolleyes:

I've never once mentioned rape by itself, but listed it in a litany of crimes. Whatever problem you have with that is yours.

I was surpriseded by what I was reading and expressed my impression of you/your opinion. The opinions you expressed in later posts didn't negate the "what the fuuuuuuck" I had throughout the thread.

But I'm not trying to get into a flame war, I was shocked at the opinions you held about the virtues of the mafia.

Fair enough. I suppose my underlying feeling was due to the fact that, human beings in the past were better people. I say this in terms of honor, loyalty as well as character. I felt that this perhaps extended to criminals of that generation. Of course, I found out, the old school guys ratted as well and so, I guess the endearing thoughts that I had of the people of the past were due to some nostalgic thinking.

ummmm dudes a criminal.

You are correct. Its just that, before this thread, I saw couple of thugs/gangsters acting like bunch of low lives and it made me disgusted in terms of how these idiots cant even pretend to be polite or civil.

I enjoyed reading this thread especially the reaction from Ogata when he finally learned that there was no honor among the mafia. It was like a little toddler finding out Santa doesn't exist

I at least held the idea that, old school Mafioso had the ability to not rat on each other and be loyal to one another. But one of the posters provided names and I saw that I was wrong.

Organised Crime figures, almost by definition, are psychopaths. They couldn't feel empathy for others even if they wanted to. Their primary consideration in all decisions will be personal gratification and self-preservation.

Expecting a member of the Mafia to show honour and loyalty is like expecting a politician to keep his campaign promises:rolleyes:

True about them being psychopaths but I at least thought there was going to be some type of compassion on their part as oppose to being mindlessly violent. Its like, you see the gangsters of the past vs today and it seems like they had more class.

Again, probably some weird nostalgic yearning of mine since for all I know, people just as violent and foul mouthed as today but no media to cover it...

Let's revive this thread as many of them have youtube channels, including Sammy Gravano.

I think in general all his coworkers are pieces of shit also..

raw

Shit!!!!

Of all the mobsters, this dude was the biggest weasel. In main stream media, he is known as John Gottis underboss and the guy that ratted Gotti out. But before that, he would set up other capos and made guys if it meant that he didn't pay them in regards to falling in debt or even if it meant getting their business as a result.

I never knew he was such a massive cocksucker! Yes I am triggered! He would lie and manipulate anyone and everyone in order to get low key/loyal made men/capos in his own family killed for sake of couple of Gs.

This dude was released on September and look at the bull turning in to a rat:

Sammy_Gravano_%28arrest_photo_-_1990%29.jpg

poster_be4a8bfa1ce74f2ca160cba7918b0bfb_66942373_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Got any examples to back this up? Because there’s a shit load of former made guys from all the 5 families doing YT and Podcast stuff and they don’t say any of this shit about Sammy. Some bitch about him turning, but none of them bitch about what he did while in the life.

Gotti is the one they talk shit about.

Sammy is really active on YT actually, and he’s a great interview..

Go ask all the legitimate business owners that were shaken down and forced to pay protection money, and were robbed, assaulted and murdered if they refused, about the mafias ethics and loyalties

And you do hero worship these people, its obvious in each thread you create
Out with the racketeering, in with the political robbery of today.

Back