My god, Sammy "The Rat" Gravano was such a piece of...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Shit!!!!

Of all the mobsters, this dude was the biggest weasel. In main stream media, he is known as John Gottis underboss and the guy that ratted Gotti out. But before that, he would set up other capos and made guys if it meant that he didn't pay them in regards to falling in debt or even if it meant getting their business as a result.

I never knew he was such a massive cocksucker! Yes I am triggered! He would lie and manipulate anyone and everyone in order to get low key/loyal made men/capos in his own family killed for sake of couple of Gs.

This dude was released on September and look at the bull turning in to a rat:

Sammy_Gravano_%28arrest_photo_-_1990%29.jpg

poster_be4a8bfa1ce74f2ca160cba7918b0bfb_66942373_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

You're triggered that he dogged murderers?

It was suppose to be his own people. I understand they are all scumbags but at least, they had some type of sympathy for each other. Kind of like a violent soldier who murders the opposite side regardless if they are civilians or soldiers but at least that violent soldier is going stay loyal to his own military/country.

With Sammy, he couldn't even humanize his own compatriots. Despite all of them being piece of shits, at least most of them could be loyal to their cause.

I think in general all his coworkers are pieces of shit also..

It was suppose to be his own people. I understand they are all scumbags but at least, they had some type of sympathy for each other. Kind of like a violent soldier who murders the opposite side regardless if they are civilians or soldiers but at least that violent soldier is going stay loyal to his own military/country.

With Sammy, he couldn't even humanize his own compatriots. Despite all of them being piece of shits, at least most of them could be loyal to their cause.

Yeah Gotti was trying to pin everything on Gravano, the "mad dog killer" He saw the writing on the wall and flipped on Gotti first.

He's mentioned outsiders think the mob has all these rules about respect and snitching, but he'd already seen his peers break every rule in the book if it benefited them. He reasoned why go to jail for life for someone that was selling him out?

Professional criminals are dishonorable? Who knew?

I get they are criminals but one of the reason their shit worked in the past was loyalty and honor amongst each other. If the started off with guys like Sammy, the whole thing wouldn't have ever worked in the first place.

His daughter is a complete disaster too. Her name is Karen, I believe. I was at an upscale bar in Long Island a few years back and she was drunk trying to fight everyone, even her friends. Shouting about loyalty, snitches and other nonsense.

My friend had to tell me who she was and I googled her. She's a complete mess.

Damn! Shit runs in the family. What a loser, you should have KO'd her. No one would care since he is a disgraced dickhead.

I think in general all his coworkers are pieces of shit also..

They are but historically, they had some type of consideration amongst each other.

His daughter is a complete disaster too. Her name is Karen, I believe. I was at an upscale bar in Long Island a few years back and she was drunk trying to fight everyone, even her friends. Shouting about loyalty, snitches and other nonsense.

My friend had to tell me who she was and I googled her. She's a complete mess.
61ELK6xEe5L.jpg

Yeah Gotti was trying to pin everything on Gravano, the "mad dog killer" He saw the writing on the wall and flipped on Gotti first.

He's mentioned outsiders think the mob has all these rules about respect and snitching, but he'd already seen his peers break every rule in the book if it benefited them. He reasoned why go to jail for life for someone that was selling him out?

Because Sammy started all of this BULLSHIT!!!!

Sammy for couple of grand would fabricate some BS about the fact that some capo is trying to revolt against Gotti while it was said and done, it came to the realization that Sammy was a degenerate gambler who couldn't honor his debt to that capo and so, he made a fake story in order to have the guy killed which means no more paying his debt.

Also, Sammy would lie and tarnish made men in his own crime family just for some petty reason like how his childhood friend was bummed out that he wasn't promoted to capo and because of that, the dude had to die.

While in power, Sammy lied like crazy, killed his own crew for the most insignificant reason that couldn't even be considered potential treason. I mean that's fucking weak bro!

Him flipping on Gotti was Gotti's own fault if he knew about how he treated his fellow goodfellas, who cares how good of an earner that he was. I mean if you show no respect for your fellow mobsters then he's tailor made to being a snitch, the minute it becomes your ass in the prison or theirs then he's not going to bat an eye about snitching.

A conniving, murderous criminal was just out for himself THE WHOLE TIME?!!!

I am shocked and appalled.

Also, I never understood this whole thing about snitching being worse than raping and murdering.

He hero worships the mafia and believes the Hollywood portrayal of them as men of honor and respect
Fuckin kids

Back then, people had some form of loyalty and ethics even if they were scumbags. Its not worshipping criminals but rather, each generation has become more treacherous and self serving.

Also look, if every mobster was like Sammy, then that shit wouldn't exist past its first year...

Back then, people had some form of loyalty and ethics even if they were scumbags. Its not worshipping criminals but rather, each generation has become more treacherous and self serving.

Also look, if every mobster was like Sammy, then that shit wouldn't exist past its first year...
Go ask all the legitimate business owners that were shaken down and forced to pay protection money, and were robbed, assaulted and murdered if they refused, about the mafias ethics and loyalties

And you do hero worship these people, its obvious in each thread you create

Go ask all the legitimate business owners that were shaken down and forced to pay protection money, and were robbed, assaulted and murdered if they refused, about the mafias ethics and loyalties

And you do hero worship these people, its obvious in each thread you create

What thread? I only made threads about sopranos character who are FICTIONAL mobsters.

That being said, stop acting so high and mighty, assuming if you are from America and Canada. You do realize these countries were founded by men who were not exactly any better than Mobsters?

OP, if you were in his shoes you would roll over on everybody for a reduced prison sentence and hand out handjobs on the daily to Tyrone for safety.

Pipe down short pants.

Lol now you're trying way too hard to argue

You live in a country that was founded by slave owners 300 years ago AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!

OP, if you were in his shoes you would roll over on everybody for a reduced prison sentence and hand out handjobs on the daily to Tyrone for safety.

Pipe down short pants.

He is a made man but also an underboss. Not even Tyrone would want to fuck with him. This was the case for Carmine Galante who would cut in line to use the phone and there was a story where he cut in line and grabbed the phone from the biggest and blackest dude and no one did shit because they knew he was still a respected boss of the Bonnano crime family.

If Sammy didn't rat, he would have still have had his reputation and full support of his crime family. In prison, if anyone fucked with him, he could hire some thugs by having his outside source pay the thugs family compensation and as result, he would be ruling the prison.

Back