My god, Sammy "The Rat" Gravano was such a piece of...

Godfather I & II are among the finest films ever made. But they are about as accurate a portrayal of the Mafia as James Bond movies are of MI6. The Sopranos is probably the closest to the real truth of, "The Life". Greedy, vicious, pathologically dishonest men carrying out sordid acts of violence against each other and outsiders. It's a life of paranioa and massive stress; they can trust no one, and are as likely to be killed by members of their own crew as by rival organisations or LEO's.

It's summed up for me by Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco,

"In This Thing of Ours, you get a call, you go in alive and you come out dead. And it's always your best friend to who pulls the trigger".

NHI: No Humans Involved.

Maybe a few of the(literal)OG believed in Omerta and the code of honour, but the vast majority of Wise Guys were/are nothing more than vicious, greedy shit-bags who would slit their best friend's throat if it benefited them in any way.

Like the samurai.

Like the old saying goes "there's no honor among thieves".

Sad but true I guess. I just thought that the criminals of past had so much more class. I mean in terms of fashion, they look much better as well as more dignified:

Slippery%2BSlope%2B4.11.16.jpg

Trollin' or trippin' ... funny stuff.

You type like some wigger. Are you one of those dorks that like to say " Don't be hatin!"

His daughter is a complete disaster too. Her name is Karen, I believe. I was at an upscale bar in Long Island a few years back and she was drunk trying to fight everyone, even her friends. Shouting about loyalty, snitches and other nonsense.

My friend had to tell me who she was and I googled her. She's a complete mess.
That's the one who was on Mob Wives and has a BBC fetish, right?

Are you saying Gotti was going to snitch on sonny and tell the feds it was all him?

I thought gotti was gonna have sonny killed when he suspected him being a rat and manipulator?

According to Sammy, when Gottis lawyer finally realized they had charges that would stick, they started to paint sammy as the lunatic killer that was the REAL power. The ruthless underboss that poor innocent gotti was afraid of. Now this is Sammys word and these guys are all lying scum, but I was impressed that Gravano didn't try to portray himself as a victim in his book.

Godfather I & II are among the finest films ever made. But they are about as accurate a portrayal of the Mafia as James Bond movies are of MI6. The Sopranos is probably the closest to the real truth of, "The Life". Greedy, vicious, pathologically dishonest men carrying out sordid acts of violence against each other and outsiders. It's a life of paranioa and massive stress; they can trust no one, and are as likely to be killed by members of their own crew as by rival organisations or LEO's.

It's summed up for me by Al Pacino in Donnie Brasco,

"In This Thing of Ours, you get a call, you go in alive and you come out dead. And it's always your best friend to who pulls the trigger".

I liked the Sopranos!

That being said, Tony is a terrible mob boss and Chris is a major degenerate with all of his drug use. It is however an entertaining show but I hear what your saying. I love the fact that there are lots of mundane moments that gives it a realistic feel.

So it's betraying his fellow criminals that is the problem?

Because Sammy started all of this BULLSHIT!!!!

Sammy for couple of grand would fabricate some BS about the fact that some capo is trying to revolt against Gotti while it was said and done, it came to the realization that Sammy was a degenerate gambler who couldn't honor his debt to that capo and so, he made a fake story in order to have the guy killed which means no more paying his debt.

Also, Sammy would lie and tarnish made men in his own crime family just for some petty reason like how his childhood friend was bummed out that he wasn't promoted to capo and because of that, the dude had to die.

While in power, Sammy lied like crazy, killed his own crew for the most insignificant reason that couldn't even be considered potential treason. I mean that's fucking weak bro!
You are describing Gaspipe Casso, not Sammy Gravano.

Gaspipe did this shit on the regular.

THEY ARE ALL PIECES OF SHIT and all of them would have started flipping and snitching regardless of the fact that Sammy was the first high profile one to do it

Omerta died with the rise of Rico and the witness protection program.

Sad but true I guess. I just thought that the criminals of past had so much more class. I mean in terms of fashion, they look much better as well as more dignified:
Everyone dressed like that back in the old days
This is a soup line during the Great Depression, looks exactly the same as your gamgster heroes

f0fc331c1b37f9050462452ee7b9bf11.jpg

Slippery%2BSlope%2B4.11.16.jpg

You type like some wigger. Are you one of those dorks that like to say " Don't be hatin!"

Here you are again romatizing these mafia scums. It was common to dress like that in the 1930's and 1940's. Here is a line of unemployed men looking for work:

1930s-1024x1024.jpg

Bottom line: Mobsters have always been shit tier human beings that prey on others. All that honor and loyalty bullshit goes right out the window as soon as they get caught in most cases. They will sing like a song birds just to get a few years off of their sentences.

I decided to Google this guy and it breaks my heart to know that even an old school gangster had no class at all!

I am somewhat broken hearted, I thought perhaps maybe, old school criminals had some type of discipline and honor in being loyal but I guess I was wrong. This is very disappointing, you have provided a valid evidence and I cannot refute it because its true.

I am very ashamed of myself for my own naivety. So that's it, this whole mob thing has no loyalty or men of strong characters?

Why the fuck would you ever expect scumbags who prey on honest people to be noble and upstanding? Gangsters to bankers, listen to them talk and it's obvious they're complete pieces of shit without scruples who would walk over anyone to satisfy themselves.

You watch too many movies.

Someone is caught up in the media's illusion that criminals are heroes.

They're all degenerates that do degenerative things. He's just as bad as the rest.

Why the fuck would you ever expect scumbags who prey on honest people to be noble and upstanding? Gangsters to bankers, listen to them talk and it's obvious they're complete pieces of shit without scruples who would walk over anyone to satisfy themselves.

You watch too many movies.

It's insane to me how people still romanticize the mob, after revelations about things like Murder Inc.

#GoyimSlaughter
#KosherKillers

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back