My cat always faces away from me and it breaks my heart.

A lot of animals do this. Like my parents Shih Tzu cannot look at me eye to eye. When I look him in the eye, he always turns away. It is a sign of respect.

A lot of animals do this. Like my parents Shih Tzu cannot look at me eye to eye. When I look him in the eye, he always turns away. It is a sign of respect.

Really? Cause when my wife is mad and sits in a corner facing away from me, it's not a sign of respect.

You're really working hard to prove that Ippy is indeed >>>>> Clippy.

Thanks?

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

Is anyone on here a cat behaviorist? I need to know what this means.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.
How does one catch brain damage

JacksonGalaxyEdit.jpg

lonely lady in late 40's spotted

Ask one of the other cats if your breath smells.

Maybe he's getting into a defensive position to defend it's owner at a moments notice, I know dogs do this, maybe cats too.

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

Is anyone on here a cat behaviorist? I need to know what this means.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.

That's why I have a 2 dogs...a Doberman and a German Shepard...their like big babies whom want to cuddle all the time!!

Cats hate people, I believe this. Also, my cat pissed on my favorite coat once, little ahole, then he pissed all over the Xmas present that year. He lives with my mom now, your better off without em.

Dogs show more affection than a cat.

I've gotta admit I feel for Clippy a bit here, because my dog wouldn't ever kiss me back. I had him like 5 years and he never licked my face once. It's hard not to take that shit personally when he was more than happy to lick a a pile of wet, maggot-filled cowshit

Really? Cause when my wife is mad and sits in a corner facing away from me, it's not a sign of respect.

See - important lesson to be learned here: cats and women think differently.

Cats like you, but value their independence.
Women...well, nobody understands the motivation behind anything they do.

My cat always faces away from me and it breaks my heart.

No, no, Clippy. You've got it all wrong.

It faces away from you, because it wants you to sniff its butt.

This is a sign that he's accepted you as one of them.

Your cat is a voyeur that likes to show it's ass off to you.

Back