My cat always faces away from me and it breaks my heart.

The cat faces away so he can stay vigilant on any approaching threats. It means he likes you a lot.

Now shut up.

Hey @Cint, your post made me flush my pills down the toilet. I don't remember typing that shit; not in the slightest.

I started thinking about verbal blunders from my drug use. The hazardous things that may of been said in everyday life and easily forgotten. I guess what I'm saying is thanks for the indirect help.

Damn,

I've grown up around cats since I was little. Used to bring home stray cats and my parents allowed me to keep them. Learned their behaviors and different types of sounds they make. My cats give me unconditional love.

Clippy, if your dog was doing that it's a problem, but cats are aloof critters.
Is normal

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.
Mine do the same thing. I'm pretty sure its because of how I toss and turn at night. They get launched out of the bed fairly regularly, and by facing away from me they have a better chance of landing on their feet.

The black one. I have three cats but the black one always sits or sleeps next to me while facing away from me. It's like hes turning his back to me constantly.

Is anyone on here a cat behaviorist? I need to know what this means.

I heard on tv a show about a cat that would always press his head againt the wall and it turns out it was cause he caught brain damage and I'm very worried about brain damage.

I don't think you need to worry about that anymore

Brush your teeth @Clippy

Your wife lays in the same fashion, get a clue brah

Cats.. Cats are awesome.

doggystyle.gif

Back