My cat always faces away from me and it breaks my heart.

You know what you have to do.

You'll show them what a Merry Christmas is.. You'll show them all.

Cats do that to show they trust you, so much that they would give up their back so to speak and have no fear of you attacking.

I've gotta admit I feel for Clippy a bit here, because my dog wouldn't ever kiss me back. I had him like 5 years and he never licked my face once. It's hard not to take that shit personally when he was more than happy to lick a a pile of wet, maggot-filled cowshit
Peanut butter :eek:

Maybe it's pissed off that you won't spend good money on quality kitty litter

Cats hate people, I believe this. Also, my cat pissed on my favorite coat once, little ahole, then he pissed all over the Xmas present that year. He lives with my mom now, your better off without em.

My cats love me but the Orange one constantly pukes on my wife's things only.

My cats love me but the Orange one constantly pukes on my wife's things only.

Id rather have had the puke. I took my coat to the cleaners and they just laughed at me cause cat piss dont come out.

Id rather have had the puke. I took my coat to the cleaners and they just laughed at me cause cat piss dont come out.

The cleaners laughed at You? Wtf

I would have pissed on them and ask if they can get that out.

The cleaners laughed at You? Wtf

I would have pissed on them and ask if they can get that out.

Thats not a bad idea..i just rage panicked and peed my pants. Then I filled the cleaners with uppercuts to remove all witnesses.

How does one catch brain damage

Ask this guy

JacksonGalaxyEdit.jpg

Damn thought this was a legit thread and found it was by clippy.

I do know that cats who turn their back to you or show their belly and let you rub means they completely trust you. It's pretty hard to win a cats trust so big ups bruh.

Back