My brother got promoted by Eddie Bravo today.

Make no mistake about it. I am in the business of killing. To call it anything else would be a lie. Some people bake cakes and some people wash cars. I chose an occupation that requires me to do violent things. I am proud of what I do/did. If I offended anyone I am sorry. But I am not going to change who I am or what I do because some of you think its bad. For those of you that support me, thank you. It means alot to me. But this thread was for my little brother not about my sig. I appreciate everyone who has posted congrats. I showed him your responses this morning and he was thankful.

make no mistake about it. I am in the business of killing. To call it anything else would be a lie. Some people bake cakes and some people wash cars. I chose an occupation that requires me to do violent things. I am proud of what i do/did. If i offended anyone i am sorry. But i am not going to change who i am or what i do because some of you think its bad. For those of you that support me, thank you. It means alot to me. But this thread was for my little brother not about my sig. I appreciate everyone who has posted congrats. I showed him your responses this morning and he was thankful.

boom headshot

dcc257a92a500985fe8c5973e1da8e13-1.jpg

minowa450.jpg

travs3.jpg

these 3 lol at your kill count

Did you get your opponents by mastering the rubberguard?

6 months and blue? Did he wrestle before or something cause thats a short time to get blue.

Or he could just train quite a bit.

Hours on the mat in 6 months = different than every person.

wait....he got a blue belt in BJJ or a blue shirt rank from Eddie in 10th planet jj?

Make no mistake about it. I am in the business of killing. To call it anything else would be a lie. Some people bake cakes and some people wash cars. I chose an occupation that requires me to do violent things. I am proud of what I do/did. If I offended anyone I am sorry. But I am not going to change who I am or what I do because some of you think its bad. For those of you that support me, thank you. It means alot to me. But this thread was for my little brother not about my sig. I appreciate everyone who has posted congrats. I showed him your responses this morning and he was thankful.

Congrats to your brother and congrats for what you do/did. Society may not want to talk about it, but they need people to kill so they don't have to. Thanks for the honesty. It's refreshing to not hear someone talk about having to neutralize the enemy for once and call it what it is.

wait....he got a blue belt in BJJ or a blue shirt rank from Eddie in 10th planet jj?

I would like to know this as well. Did he get a belt and it's more ceremonial than anything, because obviously he doesn't need to wear it unless he also trains in a gi. Or did they give him the rashguard?

Because something is justified doesn't mean it's appropriate to brag about it.

and just because you think some stupid shit doesn't mean i am so don't bother trying to convince me as your opinion means nothing to me.

and just because you think some stupid shit doesn't mean i am so don't bother trying to convince me as your opinion means nothing to me.

why post on a forum if u don't care about other people's opinions. you don't have to believe them and accept them, but being a jerk at him isnt getting anyone anything.

i don't know who you are, but i've seen hellboy here for a while, and he's a good poster,
why not show him some courtesy?

i'm in military too and you sound pretty psychotic to me. going around puffing out your chest bragging about how your a combat killer on an internet forum is pretty sick bro... you might wanna go talk to your chaplain or better yet psychiatrist.

known, worked and lived with plenty of "bad asses" who were blown up, shot at, cut people in half.. yeah we talk about it and laugh about it.. but only with people who can relate. every time i go home my brother asks me if i've ever killed anybody while we play call of duty together and every time the answer is no.

only people that i've known to go around and brag about what they did or saw outside of conversations with other people who could relate were brand new privates who were talking about basic training or people who posed a serious threat to the well being to the unit and to themselves.

wow some people are fucking sensitive, who cares what his sig says...

the guys who hold in all the horror stories of war, to "protect" people are the ones who endup going crazy. I personally do not have an issue with his sig, it comes with the territory; some are open to talk about it, others are not. If someone is open to talk about minor aspects of it ("killed more people than you" is very minor, as there is zero detail), I do not have a problem.

Anyways, congrats to your brother!

i'm in military too and you sound pretty psychotic to me. going around puffing out your chest bragging about how your a combat killer on an internet forum is pretty sick bro... you might wanna go talk to your chaplain or better yet psychiatrist.

known, worked and lived with plenty of "bad asses" who were blown up, shot at, cut people in half.. yeah we talk about it and laugh about it.. but only with people who can relate. every time i go home my brother asks me if i've ever killed anybody while we play call of duty together and every time the answer is no.

only people that i've known to go around and brag about what they did or saw outside of conversations with other people who could relate were brand new privates who were talking about basic training or people who posed a serious threat to the well being to the unit and to themselves.

Agreed. Obviously wars are going to happen and people are always going to get killed, but bragging about it over the internet is pretty fucking weird in my opinion. Its not like the other people you killed were evil or bad, just part of a different faction...

I also think the ONLY reason you put it in your sig is try to and put yourself above the grapplers and fighters who post here to try and gain yourself some cred.

I have learn't however not to judge people like that though. I am not from America, but when I visited I found it almost disturbing how much they glorify war. My country it is very different, and you would NEVER have Marines in the ring before a boxing match for example. But I realised that people were actually raised in this way, and it would be stupid to get angry at them.

PS I am not claiming my home country is full of flowers and love, I just like anyone else had gun and army toys as a kid, and still enjoy a good round of COD!

wow some people are fucking sensitive, who cares what his sig says...

the guys who hold in all the horror stories of war, to "protect" people are the ones who endup going crazy. I personally do not have an issue with his sig, it comes with the territory; some are open to talk about it, others are not. If someone is open to talk about minor aspects of it ("killed more people than you" is very minor, as there is zero detail), I do not have a problem.

Anyways, congrats to your brother!

naw i disagree there is a time and a place. pretty immature and almost anyone else who serves would agree.

probably like if i walked around with a tournament medal around my neck bragging to perfect strangers how i'm a bad ass who trains MMA and chokes people like in UFC.

edit: it also reinforces a lot of negative connotations about the military.

I'm in the business of developing software. I've killed many software bugs in my day. Not everyone is cut out to do what I do. Should I stick that in my sig? :icon_chee

yeah, it's fucking lame as shit.

you think killing people makes you better than someone like marcelo garcia? that's just dumb.

grappling is not only about winning or "killing" your opponent. it's about a lot of things.

my brother in law served in the army and he would never brag about how many people he has killed or use it as a way to elevate himself above others.

so are muslim terrorists better because they smoke americans everyday? is osama bin laden better because he masterminded the deaths of hundreds of innocent americans? are the japanese better because they killed and tortured millions of chinese?

get a fucking life and brag about other things like serving your country not about how many bitches you have fucked or dudes you have off'd.

Back