My brother got promoted by Eddie Bravo today.

31stMEUSOC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Very happy for him. He has placed in every event he competes in. Just thought I would post this.

To what rank? Can't really tell in the picture, congrats btw

Blue belt. He has been training for 6 months. Took Bronze at the UFC expo grapplers quest in Las Vegas. He competes again this weekend in Vegas again at Grappler X. Thanks. We are very proud.

Lets hope no one goes ''screenshot or it didn't happen''
You never know

Super Gratz

6 months and blue? Did he wrestle before or something cause thats a short time to get blue.

Is your sig serious? Its pretty disgusting if it is....
If he's screen name bears any relation to his current or former occupation, it's also quite likely.

Anyways, congratulations on the blue!

Is your sig serious? Its pretty disgusting if it is....

Agreed. You have to a pretty big piece of shit to brag about something like that. If it's a joke, it's not very funny.

Anyway, congrats to your brother on his blue rashguard or whatever.

Agreed. You have to a pretty big piece of shit to brag about something like that. If it's a joke, it's not very funny.

I don't know if it's bragging. I think (again, if his username is at all an indication) that the fact he's killing people so you can have the freedom to go and compete and train, hey, that's cool =)

Then again I'm Canadian. Whatever that means.

maybe it is just a fact.

then again, if you are in a war and you are seeing your buddies get killed, then maybe bragging about killing the enemy is just fine.

I don't know if it's bragging. I think (again, if his username is at all an indication) that the fact he's killing people so you can have the freedom to go and compete and train, hey, that's cool =)

Then again I'm Canadian. Whatever that means.

C'mon dude. My brother's a Marine - He's leaving for Afghanistan in two weeks... My grandfather was a full bird Colonel in WW2 and my dad was a first lieutenant in the Navy... All witnessed (or are about to witness) war first hand. I have nothing but respect for those who serve - That doesn't negate the fact that bragging about killing people pretty much makes you a piece of shit.

Again, if the sig isn't meant to be taken literally, my bad.

maybe it is just a fact.

then again, if you are in a war and you are seeing your buddies get killed, then maybe bragging about killing the enemy is just fine.

Because something is justified doesn't mean it's appropriate to brag about it.

Because something is justified doesn't mean it's appropriate to brag about it.

I'm not sure it's up to any of us how someone copes with having to kill people for a living. So long as he's not harming anybody to do so, I say it's fine.

6 months and blue? Did he wrestle before or something cause thats a short time to get blue.

He is quite a natural. Super flexible and athletic. The fact that he competes several times a month has evolved his game tremendously.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back