My brother got promoted by Eddie Bravo today.

And lie to everyone I know including my family and other people who worked with me?

first of all liars tend to lie to everyone, second maybe you have a fantasy facebook.

I am not saying I know your a fraud I am simply saying you seem to be full of shit, copy and paste from wiki usually means your full of shit.

Whether it is true or not, your fucked up in the head

On a totally off topic note (since this thread is already trainwrecked):

I posted some screen shots on facebook of Kayron Gracie doing this weird Omo set-up for my friend to see and apparently everyone thinks that we look a like because people were commenting about how good I must be... I had to explain that I'm a white belt and that isn't me. :icon_sad:

Last edited:
Now you are being naive...what makes you think I killed them in their country?

"It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you."- Dick Cheney

lol at quoting "the dick" cheney. that one is a masterpiece

On a totally off topic note (since this thread is already trainwrecked):

I posted some screen shots on facebook of Kayron Gracie doing this weird Omo set-up for my friend to see and apparently everyone thinks that we look a like because people were commenting about how good I must be... I had to explain that I'm a white belt and that isn't me. :icon_sad:

Post a pic of yourself man. I gotta see this (since I train under him).

I'm kind of against posting pictures on forums. Maybe after a while of getting to know the regulars and so on I will. Sorry, I just think it's weird.

Well, you said you look like Kayron so what's the difference? :icon_chee

This thread is seriously blowing my mind.

But in other news, Congrats to your brother!!! Tell him it's the first step in his grappling career and wish him lots of luck.

congrats to your bro

may his kill count be as high as yours one day

if he kills enough people not from their own country he wont have to take any of that bullshit from all those smug bjj champions with their bullshit ass 'records'... pfft... more like unconfirmed kills...

and if your bro ends up being ridiculed by purple belts that happen to have ultra high kill streaks you can just tell them how shit they are at dynamic entries.

oh yeh one more thing...you might have killed more people than me, but ive raped more women than you.

ps im kidding. congrats.

congrats to your bro

if he kills enough people not from their own country he wont have to take any of that bullshit from all those smug bjj champions with their bullshit ass 'records'... pfft... more like unconfirmed kills...

and if your bro ends up being ridiculed by purple belts that happen to have ultra high kill streaks you can just tell them how shit they are at dynamic entries.

oh yeh one more thing...you might have killed more people than me, but ive raped more women than you.

ps im kidding. congrats.

I gotta admit, this was a pretty awesome post. lol

congrats to your bro

ps im kidding. congrats.

10/10.

Instant Classic.

Back