My big stupid hype trains thread.

Im curious to see what you think about Cartwright's performance yesterday.

Im curious to see what you think about Cartwright's performance yesterday.

Very poor tbh, I think he assumed he was going to turn up and beat the dude easily and he was tougher than he thought. Hopefully he'll get back in there ASAP.

Very poor tbh, I think he assumed he was going to turn up and beat the dude easily and he was tougher than he thought. Hopefully he'll get back in there ASAP.
Agreed, i thought if he put a stamp in thia fight he might get a call to the UFC but its doubtfull it will happen now.

Man, Charriere was disappointing too, lots of hype behind him and couldnt get it done. Parnase and Charriere seemed to be the future of French MMA but cant quiet get there.

Man, Charriere was disappointing too, lots of hype behind him and couldnt get it done. Parnase and Charriere seemed to be the future of French MMA but cant quiet get there.
We all thought he won comfortably in the live thread, I thought he looked very professional and in control. Just a hometown robbery unfortunately.

Parnasse just got caught I think, it happens, I still have massive hopes for him.

Charriere is just good, he's not some top prospect, could fight in the big leagues but I don't think would ever make the rankings or anything, but he was robbed last night imo.

In other news, after 3 nights of MMA, I have no idea what to do with myself tonight.

wsi-imageoptim-Is-the-world-ready-for-Paddy-The-Baddy-.jpg

Paddy Pimblett

Country - England
Weight Class - Lightweight
Promotion - Cage Warriors
Record : 16-3

I didn't think I'd be featuring Paddy in this thread tbh, but I'll be damned if he didn't look better than ever last night. Looked much more comfortable in the standup and the grappling was as exciting and geared towards a finish.

Fuck it, give him a chance in the big show I say.

image0-19.jpeg

Tobias Harila

Country - Sweden
Weight Class - Featherweight
Record : 9-1

Just when I thought the Cage Warriors FW division was all about the Charriere, Vucenic, Hughes and Hendin quartet along comes this guy, prancing around like a dickhead, peacocking about and smugly smiling at the camera making me want him to lose badly. He then absolutely dominates his man and finishes him with really powerful ground and pound. I could be hating this guy at a high level.

Paddy probably moves on to UFC or Bellator next. He looked great but I think esp in UFC he's gonna have a tough time.

Garry, Hughes and Hadley dont have alot of fights so they could maybe stick around for a few more but all orgs are trying to scoop prospects they probably wont wait long.

I think if Garry wins title he's someone UFC picks up.

Hughes should get his rematch for the title and if he wins he's either UFC or Bellator bound.

Cartwright I think needs another one

Hadley could defend his fly title but if I were him I'd go after BW belt too and try and be a double champ.

wsi-imageoptim-Is-the-world-ready-for-Paddy-The-Baddy-.jpg

Paddy Pimblett

Country - England
Weight Class - Lightweight
Record : 16-3

I didn't think I'd be featuring Paddy in this thread tbh, but I'll be damned if he didn't look better than ever last night. Looked much more comfortable in the standup and the grappling was as exciting and geared towards a finish.

Fuck it, give him a chance in the big show I say.

image0-19.jpeg

Tobias Harila

Country - Sweden
Weight Class - Featherweight
Record : 9-1

Just when I thought the Cage Warriors FW division was all about the Charriere, Vucenic, Hughes and Hendin quartet along comes this guy, prancing around like a dickhead, peacocking about and smugly smiling at the camera making me want him to lose badly. He then absolutely dominates his man and finishes him with really powerful ground and pound. I could be hating this guy at a high level.
I cant get past that dudes hair. He has improved a lot in the last years. He said, it was his last fight in his contract and will probably move to the UFC.

I think Pimblett probably gets the shot, may as well, not confident he'll do much once there but we'll see. First time I've properly watched Cartwright this weekend after the hype and oh my, not impressed at all.

I think Pimblett probably gets the shot, may as well, not confident he'll do much once there but we'll see. First time I've properly watched Cartwright this weekend after the hype and oh my, not impressed at all.

Yeah, he's usually been a lot better than that. I don't know what was going on with him. I think he probably needs another win to get to the UFC now.

Stop with the Irish Fighters hype! 99% are trash!

Go back and talk about this kid!

(He will be a 125er in the UFC soon!) He is Ko-ing guys at 135lbs!

I see you kids! I have been very busy but still look here every few months!

Now LFG Tyrell Fortune!

Last edited:
Stop with the Irish Fighters hype! 99% are trash!

Go back and talk about this kid!

(He will be a 125er in the UFC soon!) He is Ko-ing guys at 135lbs!

I see you kids! I have been very busy buy still look here every few months!

Now LFG Tyrell Fortune!

Trent is back in the building, Arizona Combat Sports checks started clearing again <{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

PS...I did tell all you kids about Adrian Yanez! Kid is a savage!

Forget about the Irish scene...They match up only with Cab drivers

Back