My Big Freaky Log

Remember that article by Dave Tate titled something like "10 reasons to be huge". One of the reasons was so you could not wipe your own ass. If you're ever that big Carnal then you can have that chick wipe your ass. She looks like she is practicing cleaning up your "big and freaky log" in that picture.

God, that bitch can clean my hairy asshole with her tongue anyday.

I hope that's not a guy.

Eh...she's all ass.

You have shown me the light.

Mmmmmmmm...nice.

Anyways...on a way too serious note. I have always found Carnal's posts witty, informative, and motivational. He is always there to cut straight through the BS when people get too caught up in the details of strength training (and we all do that from time-to-time). I also think there is a great need for his "just lift you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s" philosophy to keep things in perspective. At the end of the day, those who succeed are the one's who stick to the basics and just get in there and do the work.

As far as the pharmaceutical experimentation...I can only hope that you can put that behind you at some point. You seem like an extremely intelligent guy, and there's probably no limit to what you could transform yourself into over the course of your life (hopefully a long and prosperous one). As a 35yo "geezer" and father of three, I've been around long enough to have seen a good many lives ruined by that stuff. Please don't let it happen to you. Far stronger men than you have fought that battle and lost.

Please realize that I say this in all sincerity. Good luck.

I respect you because you are a powerlifter and not a bodybuilder ghey. lol

Back