My Big Freaky Log

CarnalSalvation

Trying to make a Milankey
Reaction score
An excerpt from my workout log illustrating the absurity that is my lifting, and thus my life:

Wednesday, Sept 7, 05: Pull from Hell

First let me explain how this workout came about. I tried to go to bed "early" for me, 2am, and woke up at 5am. In interim of insomnia between waking up and lifting, I snorted some narcotic analgesics, ingested at least two kinds of downers, and smoked some pot. I figured most of this had worn off, and the caffeine would scare the rest out. So basicly it's a marvel I got ontop of my shit at all.

18" Rack Pull (seems to be a more common height than the 16" I normally use, and I wanted to try something I'd never done before)
245X3
335X3
425X1
515X1
565X1
665X1
735X1

Lowered in down 2" to the 16" and went for 735 for a 30lb PR, got it about halfway up, but no cigar.

RDL
3X3 (475)
Feeling these a ton in my glutes, and from keeping my lower back arched, but not as much in my hamstrings as I remembered. Form problem or muscle strength/weakness

Your body takes quite an abuse.

Lift heavier you pussy

seriously though, thats ridiculously high poundage

why is this here and not in your log section? You must be looking for some compliments again. YOu are beautiful, such a stud.

Fedorable said:
why is this here and not in your log section? You must be looking for some compliments again. YOu are beautiful, such a stud.
lolup.gif

I thought you were going to talk about a nasty dump you took and include some pics. after reading the thread title "my big freaky log". Phew.

I barely sleep at all! I average 2 or 3 hours a night. I do not however, deadlift 700 lbs.!

I thought Carnal had bought a weighted lifting log.

I kinda want to, once my OHP sucks less, and learn to push jerk, so I could playfully compete against strongmen in my own mind.

Oh and this wasn't one of my threads fishing for compliments, those are more blatant and shameless, this was genuine shock that I was lifting weights, even when I was doing it. Who the fuck snorts opiates and then lifts weights?

I ain't right man.

Probably, and that's a something I don't fear, as long as I accomplish my goal of becoming the worlds best powerlifter.

Althought, a lot of the recreational drug use will have to stop (in theory) when I start using AAS, to try to keep the health problems to a minimum.

Same reason I'm getting in "shape" (I put qoutes, because I'll still be a slob compared to most of you, in terms of cardio, I just need to not get winded going up the damn stairs)

I thought this was gonna be about a strong man lifting log or something.

I'm really glad this thread wan't about some giant shit you took... I gotta tell you I was genuinely concerned about that. Nice work BTW. That's close to three hundred pounds more than I've ever pulled from 16 inches. Phenomenal!

Urban said:
I'm really glad this thread wan't about some giant shit you took... I gotta tell you I was genuinely concerned about that.

i shared the same concern.

nice pull mang, youre a freaky bastard.

Glad I wasn't the only one fooled by the thread title.

That was an incredible pull bro..... Don't you frequently hit PR's when you would least expect too? I thought I remember you doing something similar before.

Hmmm, snorting and lifting? Personally, I think taking drugs is a display of a lack of self respect and voluntarily giving up the dignity you were born with. But hey what do I know? I punch people in the face in my underwear and get paid for it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back