My Big Freaky Log

I aint impressed with rack pulling.

You are clearly an attention whore, making a log in this section instead of the workout log section. Than you brag about doing drugs and than going to lift...

Get a life or something... seriously bro.

I'm pulling 425 from the ground ( not from 16-18 inches) at 17 years old. 5'7 165-170.

It may not be that impressive compared to some that regular this boards, but at least I don't go around putting others down and myself up. Get some respect for yourself and others here.

Actually, rack pulling isn't done just so one can out up bigger numbers, they are very beneficial to increasing strength for the normal deadlift.

I know that man. But he's only posting this log for the numbers and praise. Hes a showoff who puts down others..

Carnal has been nothing but helpful on sherdogs S&P forums in all their incarnations. Which has been like 3-5 years.

If anything, it's a continuation of a theme of topics where Carnal has been really fucked whether it be emotional or physical, but somehow translated it well in the gym.

Or to Americanise my post, quit hatin'. Or should that be Americanize, whatever.

silent circus dude he might be whoring for attention, but he certainly isn't putting others down. He hasn't been anything, but helpful dude.

He is joking around like everyone here.

silent circus = coachd???????? Is he clever enough to give a fake age and weight??????

Yeah it's really not cool to come in and hate on Carnal in the S&P forum. Take it from a fellow white belt. I mean he's Carnal; he's like our older, wiser, drug addicted brother in the iron game. I can understand how you might feel the way you do, but, I can assure you, your hate is misdirected.

I assure you, i dont even know who coached is.

I know he may be joking in this topic, but its still disrespectful talking about all the drugs he takes and than bragging about how much he lifts. I admit, the guy has some good posts... but a vast majority of them involve his drugs.

Not enough misspellings or name calling to be coach d

silent_circus said:
I assure you, i dont even know who coached is.

I know he may be joking in this topic, but its still disrespectful talking about all the drugs he takes and than bragging about how much he lifts. I admit, the guy has some good posts... but a vast majority of them involve his drugs.
Ithink you should learn to not let things offend you so much. You don't do drugs...Good for you, I don't either.
Someone making different life choices than the ones you make is not disrespectful, however, you judging someone else for choices they make that have no ill effect on you or anyone else is disrespectful .

silent_circus said:
I'm pulling 425 from the ground ( not from 16-18 inches) at 17 years old. 5'7 165-170.

Your numbers are almost exactly the same as mine. except I'm older!!!

PS. Don't get all worked up bro, it's only the internet!!

Sonny said:
Your numbers are almost exactly the same as mine. except I'm older!!!

PS. Don't get all worked up bro, it's only the internet!!

Alright man.. just having a bad day. Well, bad month for that matter.

What are your numbers?

silent_circus said:
Alright man.. just having a bad day. Well, bad month for that matter.

What are your numbers?

425 lbs. on the dead at 5'8" and 170-175 lbs. In terms of height I've had it measured from 5'7" to 5'9" so I'm not exactly sure how tall I am!!!

However, I'm not 17, I'm 25!!

Whats wrong with drugs?

By the way son, I've done 675 from the floor and will be doing 7 bills soon honey. I also squat 700 and bench 445. I'm 20 years old 300lbs. I own you like a fucking prison bitch. I would make you drink other peoples piss, so you'd have somethign to wash your teeth down with while I was bustin' them down your throat you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: ass motherfucker. Then when I got bored with your narrow as, I'd turn you out for a handful of painkillers.

Seriously though man, I just thought it was a funny story and wanted to share, I don't really see any harm in that.

Well today, I was looking for any reason to get pissed at someone. It's been pretty sucky the past few weeks. Looking back to your posts, I don't see anything wrong now.

I do smoke weed man... but thats it. Well, I guess I've done some other stuff on occasion, but not very often.

So I don't really have a problem with drugs, i was just pissed.

That's cool man, no hard feelings then. We all have our off days.

hahahahahaha @ turn you out for a handful of painkillers. Carnal, your imagination is one of a kind man.

I agree with Sonny though, you two should really shake hands on this one but don't use the secret handshake, thats still only for you and Sonny.

rickdog said:
I agree with Sonny though, you two should really shake hands on this one but don't use the secret handshake, thats still only for you and Sonny.

Yeah baby! Scorpios are teh SEXY!!!

Back