My best friend is dating my niece.

saugeye killah

No need rope hold up pants.
@Brown
Reaction score
Ugh. Holy shit. I apologize in advance for this.

I need to vent and this is one "safe" place to do it. Kidding, totally kidding. Anyway, I found out that my best friend who's about 34 is seriously involved with my niece who's probably about 28ish (I have lots of nieces and nephews, hard to keep track). They started talking to each other on Facebook somehow and she's coming out here from Arizona to see him and they're even talking about her moving in.

I don't know where to begin. This fuckin guy. I could recommend him as friend, I could definitely recommend him as a bandmate/guitarist. One thing I can NOT recommend him as would be a boyfriend. The guy is the biggest man-whore I know. And she's a very vindictive person. It's a recipe for disaster. Now he wants my blessing to see my niece. She's got a billion issues too which I won't get into.

They're grown ass adults, and they can do whatever they want. They don't need my approval. But holy shit, I can't see any way this doesn't end badly. So much awkward in this situation. They just became "Facebook Official" apparently today. I don't mean to be a hater. Best of luck to them, but god damn. I don't like it, I can't lie.

Maybe I'll get used to it and things will work out. Anyone ever experience a situation like this?

28 & 34 = none of your fucking business.

Stay out of it and watch the train wreck from a distance.

28 & 34 = none of your fucking business.

Stay out of it and watch the train wreck from a distance.

Yeah. That's what I said guy. I didn't call them about it. I'm not trying to put myself in their lives. Not sure how much clearer I could have been about that.

Yeah. That's what I said guy. I didn't call them about it. I'm not trying to put myself in their lives. Not sure how much clearer I could have been about that.

what else c an you do other than laugh about it?

He cheats on her and she ends up cutting off his dick in a moment of her vindictiveness.

Sounds like a script for a romcom.

whatever you do, no matter how tempting it might be don't smell his finger

Don't let her kiss you on the cheek anymore.

It would be like you're blowing your friend.

Are you close to your niece?

Is your best friend going to do the usual hit-it-n-quit it?

If yes to both, then tell him to fuck right off.

If not, then let the adults to there thang.

Best friend? Threesome possibility is high. Think about it.

Touch him with teh jab and let him know if he fucks her over, you are going to touch him many more times in whatever places you want.

You never know chemical reactions happen and it could be good or bad. They might form the empire of the future. Frightening indeed. :icon_lol:

That sucks man. Maybe another shitty story will make you feel better. It's not exactly the same but involves two people I knew that I definitely didn't want to date.

I was dating this woman while living overseas. She was hot, but as it turned out, she was an alcoholic and a terrible drunk (yes, they are different things and a terrible combination). After I ditched her my best friend decided to start dating her. They bonded after he took her to get an abortion. Later on he brought her back to our country. They lived together for 10 years. For a decade I couldn't see my best friend without seeing this crazy chick I dumped. Eventually he smartened up and ditched her.

Tell him she's too old for him.

That sucks man. Maybe another shitty story will make you feel better. It's not exactly the same but involves two people I knew that I definitely didn't want to date.

I was dating this woman while living overseas. She was hot, but as it turned out, she was an alcoholic and a terrible drunk (yes, they are different things and a terrible combination). After I ditched her my best friend decided to start dating her. They bonded after he took her to get an abortion. Later on he brought her back to our country. They lived together for 10 years. For a decade I couldn't see my best friend without seeing this crazy chick I dumped. Eventually he smartened up and ditched her.

Another man's abortion?.?.?.

Back