My beard looks like pubic hair.

You should hold it up next to his face so you can see what it looks like before you trade.
If I had a nickel for every time I bought something and didn't like it after trying it on. Appreciate the advice.

5% Minoxidil on your face twice a day. Only thing proven to work

doing that, pretty crazy I have connectors now on my under chin

5% minox, derma roller twice a week, jbco, nivea soft

are you part of the fb group :v

13620009_10157191084080253_5207023276910504434_n.jpg

Last edited:
Beards are the men's version of women's fashion. A hot girl can pull off any look but then it comes in style and ugly fat chicks try it and it looks bad. David beckam can look good in a beard but most guys either look like pedos or fat gay bears.

Don't feel bad TS, my chest hair and my facial hair both come in thick, to the point to where I have to shave it during the hotter months. It's a PITA too, especially if your an active dude.... Things could always be worse

my advise, dont grow a beard. Only lingerers still have beards

Yeah it feels wiry and has the same texture as pubic hair hehehe.

That's what beard hair is like.

Bunch of men raised by single mothers and metrosexuals in here.

doing that, pretty crazy I have connectors now on my under chin

5% minox, derma roller twice a week, jbco, nivea soft

are you part of the fb group :v

13620009_10157191084080253_5207023276910504434_n.jpg

What Facebook group do you speak of? And what's this picture trying to say? Dht blockers are good? Or bad? Idk much about that stuff.

My facial hair is frustrating I have like 80% coverage but one giant patch on my right cheek so I can't grow it out. So dumb. Been on the minoxidil for about a month hoping to see results in another 60 days

Mine is about the same. Very wiry and scraggly. Doesn't fill in at all, and you can see my skin through it (which is sensitive and frequently red from irritation). None of my shit connects. Was going to grow it out a full year but only made it seven months when I realized it would never fill in. So I shaved.
took you 7 months to figure it out?

I hate to brag..

but I have a beautifully well groomed black beard. I condition it with love, beard oil and balm. Shampoo's and conditions it and keeps it neat, and tames it once a week on a Saturday by clipping any stray hairs.

I go through all this maintenance, only to be complimented by other dudes.. but its worth it.

Back