My beard looks like pubic hair.

I would shoot loads into your mouthpussy

Able to grow a full beard master race checking in.

I keep my full beard very short ( about a 1 or 1/2 on the clippers). I use a straight razor to shape it out.

3pAhoaH.gif

I could grow a beard at 14. I had to say I was Muslim at school or I had to shave it.

I remember bearded 14 year old immigrants at my local youth club, though looking back i am pretty sure they weren't 14.

dude, you're asian - even glenn from walking dead can't grow a beard and he hasn't shaved since the show began

on the other hand

my beard is full and masculine, with slight hints of grey

I feel opressed.

Not every style will look good on every ethnicity. Beards are a western European thing (look at how Jesus is portrayed). If you are Filipino then your head hair will probably be thicker than the average westerner AND you have much better skin for aging. Be thankful of that and let the beard growing to those who can pull it off. (I have the requisite amount and thickness, it just gets orange at a certain length so stubble or clean shaven are my options).

Not every style will look good on every ethnicity. Beards are a western European thing (look at how Jesus is portrayed). If you are Filipino then your head hair will probably be thicker than the average westerner AND you have much better skin for aging. Be thankful of that and let the beard growing to those who can pull it off. (I have the requisite amount and thickness, it just gets orange at a certain length so stubble or clean shaven are my options).

I wish could have gotten more of the beard gene from my European ancestors.

Back