My beard looks like pubic hair.

Aren't you Asian? I know Native American's can't really grow full beards either, pretty sure it's the same with Asians. Like it comes in all wispy and patchy other than the pencil thin moustache they usually rock.

Mine is about the same. Very wiry and scraggly. Doesn't fill in at all, and you can see my skin through it (which is sensitive and frequently red from irritation). None of my shit connects. Was going to grow it out a full year but only made it seven months when I realized it would never fill in. So I shaved.

Yeah it feels wiry and has the same texture as pubic hair hehehe.

Beards went out in 2nd century BC you barbarian. Roman Law requires one to maintain a clean shaven look.

Aren't you Asian? I know Native American's can't really grow full beards either, pretty sure it's the same with Asians. Like it comes in all wispy and patchy other than the pencil thin moustache they usually rock.

Yup I am asian so yeah that does not really help me I have Irish/German American Blood and Spanish but it did not help in the height and Beard department.

I guess It goes with my effeminate build.

Some asians can grow dope beards

Red-Beard.jpg

I don't have thick beard I can't make that thick so I just want to make it very long problem is it looks like pubic hair.

Any beauty tips?
My public hair looks like beard. I think a trade is in order.

I've heard that beard transplants are a thing.

It made me sad.

6a0133f4950835970b017d3d1a0cdf970c-pip

6a0133f4950835970b017d3d1a0cdf970c-pi

See if the folks down in Hollywood can do anything for you.

anyone here try rogaine? i've seen some impressive gains online but most of them were from prepubescent men and their beard gains could have kicked in naturally

Back