My beard looks like pubic hair.

Me too bruh. It's fucking bullshit. What I wouldn't give to have a luscious maine. I can feel my fathers dissapointment projecting from his Heisenberg-like goatee.

This will work... Go ahead and shave that ball hair off your face ts.

...amd clean the sink after you're done, nobody wants to look at your facial pubes.

Shave. I could've grown a beard whenIwas in the 8th grade butIthink they are annoyingand require too much maintenance

Screen-Shot-2013-07-26-at-11.40.26.png

I don't have thick beard I can't make that thick so I just want to make it very long problem is it looks like pubic hair.

Any beauty tips?

Shave it immediately. Public hair beards are only acceptable in high school.

I'm 28 and couldn't grow a full, thick beard to save my life, so I feel your pain TS.

I want to be a real boy, damnit!!

Get metal teeth instead. It'll make you look more masculine.

Jaws-smile-for-a-family-picture-richard-kiel.gif

i gave up trying to grow a beard when i saw my facial hair looked like pinay underarm hair lmao

Squirt some white lotion on it then take a close up of it so we can fwap

This is Sherdog. The thread title should read...

My friends say
my beard looks like pubic hair.

The more you grow it the thicker it gets.

Facial hair is pubic hair. You start getting it when you hit puberty.

Ive been very blessed with my facial hair. If for some reason i couldnt grow my beard,id...id kill myself is what id fuckin do

Go to those hair restoration guys that take it from that horeshoe at the back of your head and put it in the front, but instead get them to transplant your actual pubes onto your face. Should thicken the whole thing up and you're good to go.

Back