Muslim man sues Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service

"A sign posted on the business declared the range a "Muslim-free" establishment..."

Play stupid games, get sued.

Yeah like not hire white people or pay them less for being white...

Damn crackers. Back of the bus with those ghost face caspers. You need to be able to jump 32 inches for us to sell you power or water for that house honkey

Where do folks get paid less for being this color or that color? Are they paid in cash? Do they pay taxes?

**EDIT** paid in cash not case - duh

Last edited:
Never said you were. It does seem like SMEAC is, or believe business do have that right.

The line for refusing service at a gun store and/or gun range might be different than a restaurant. Different range of concerns. Business owners need to be smart. I'll be the first to admit that this one wasn't.

What other ranges have been sued for discrimination and found to be within there rights. Links please.

It was already brought up, if you can't read a whole 20 or 30 posts and just want to rehash shit I'm not bothering with you and your preconceived notions

It was already brought up, if you can't read a whole 20 or 30 posts and just want to rehash shit I'm not bothering with you and your preconceived notions

Sorry don't see it...at all.

Start your own business and I'm sure you can incorporate your get back at the man racism.

Also, kind of funny you can get away with all those slurs

I think the mods get I'm being satirical. Lol, also I think they think I'm pretty amusing and harmless. I'm pretty anti racist in general. Plus you can get away with racists slurs towards white People on here which is a huge double standard that's agitating.

Question for a mod and I'm not trying to get banned or a card. I'm not trying to be edgy or display angst. It's a real question meant to invite discussion

Why can I say cracka Casper ghost face honkey but not nig ger?

If I can't say either let me know and I'll stop. It's just a question, not meant to be racist.

@PUO3 Its just a question, not trying to be edgy. I wouldn't call a mod in if I knew. Sorry to bug you. I'll delete it if needed

The guy wasn't refused service until he made a stink about their sign and became belligerent from what I've read. He could've been provided whatever service he was seeking had he not made an issue about the sign. I understand why he did, but I haven't seen where he was told to leave because he was Muslim. Maybe he was . . . Oktaha is out in the sticks, I'm not sure why the sign was put up. It's not like there are tons of Muslims around that area.

For all I know it could've been a joke or a sign posted just to make a discussion point or who knows why . . .

Just putting the sign up is a pretty clear violation, just like it would be if they had a sign saying 'no black people'. Religion is a protected class. Having a sign on your business like that is already discrimination on the basis of religion even if they do nothing else. I'm sure they meant it as a political/religious statement, but on the part of a business some statements like that aren't legal.

Depending on exactly what the sign says will be the downfall

Also if they have cctv of shitty behavior of dude

There is your water, you can choose to drink

That lawsuit was dismissed not because of some right to refuse, but because no one had been refused service. CAIR tried to sue simply over the sign and the owners statements, which they can't do because those did not cause legal harm.

Just putting the sign up is a pretty clear violation, just like it would be if they had a sign saying 'no black people'. Religion is a protected class. Having a sign on your business like that is already discrimination on the basis of religion even if they do nothing else. I'm sure they meant it as a political/religious statement, but on the part of a business some statements like that aren't legal.

Putting the sign up is not illegal. Actually refusing service is.

Okay then

Wonder why it works in every other case

There is your water, you can choose to drink
They didn't have standing in that case because they didn't have a member actually go in and try to patronize it and be refused service because of his religious beliefs.
In this case, CAIR rectified that problem.

It works when you refuse service for no reason, or for a legal reason. It does not work when you literally hang a sign saying you are going to break the law and refuse service based on religious beliefs and then do so.

You know how you are always telling people to stay in their lane? You should consider your own advice here.

Showing once again that the only right many "patriots" care about is the one that lets them shoot shit.

Back