Muslim man sues Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service

God Bless the gun range. They may have saved a terrorist attack. But this will end up like the Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a gay wedding cake.
Ah good ole ripskater, supports religious freedom up until that means religious freedom for other religions.

True. But isn't it the land of the free? Used to be anyhow.
I prefer the freedom of minorities to be able to participate in society over the freedom of business owners to marginalize them personally.

I'm not telling him that he can't be a Muslim.
No, you're just supporting the discrimination of a Muslim which is still infringing of freedom of religion.

Let's hope for a swift court decision and for justice to be served.

Sued heavily (most if not all of their net worth) and a nice jail sentence in order to send a great message moving forward. A great 25-life sentence for these bigots would send a wonderful message to would-be transgressors everywhere - don't be a bigot, not in my country at least.

No, you're just supporting the discrimination of a Muslim which is still infringing of freedom of religion.
That Muslim should understand. It's his religion that is going jihad on people in America.

I enjoy when bigots get their comeuppance.

That Muslim should understand. It's his religion that is going jihad on people in America.
That Christian baker should understand, its his religion that is trying to impose its theocracy via legislature on non-Christians.

jeez, have the guy recite a few hail marys and our fathers and let the broseph shoot

That Christian baker should understand, its his religion that is trying to impose its theocracy via legislature on non-Christians.
Not really. The baker doesn't make that particular product. They don't make homosexual wedding cakes. They just make heterosexual wedding cakes.

What do the yellow names mean?

Yellow names are Yellow Cards, red names are Red Cards.

Warning = 0 Points
Single Yellow Card = 4 points
Double Yellow Card = 6 points
Red Card = 8 points
Ban = 10 points

Not really. The baker doesn't make that particular product. They don't make homosexual wedding cakes. They just make heterosexual wedding cakes.
I'm pretty sure the two are indistinguishable products.

lol wtf is a gay wedding cake?
where the cake eats its own frosting or something?

And the 1965 Civil Rights Act, and actual law that protects religious freedom, prevents business owners from discriminating on the basis of religion so get fucked.

And the 1965 Civil Rights Act, and actual law that protects religious freedom, prevents business owners from discriminating on the basis of religion so get fucked.
We are either way.The followers of Islam know how to play the game against us. Walk right in and blow us away, or sue us until there is no resistance left.

Rip talks a lot about gay cakes. I honestly don't know what he does in the kitchen but, frankly, I'm concerned about cleanliness.

We are either way.The followers of Islam know how to play the game against us. Walk right in and blow us away, or sue us until there is no resistance left.
Ah yes, the most vulnerable of targets and perfect for a jihadist attack.

A gun range.

You're delusional and a bigot. Any glimpse of reality that comes across your face must be bent to whatever nonsensical narrative that's swirling around in that simple mind of yours at the moment.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back