Muslim man sues Oklahoma gun range for refusing him service

God Bless the gun range. They may have saved a terrorist attack. But this will end up like the Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a gay wedding cake.

God Bless the gun range. They may have saved a terrorist attack. But this will end up like the Christian baker who doesn't want to bake a gay wedding cake.
How does one distinguish a gay cake from a straight cake? Does one have fruit between the cake layers?

They didn't have standing in that case because they didn't have a member actually go in and try to patronize it and be refused service because of his religious beliefs.
In this case, CAIR rectified that problem.

It works when you refuse service for no reason, or for a legal reason. It does not work when you literally hang a sign saying you are going to break the law and refuse service based on religious beliefs and then do so.

You know how you are always telling people to stay in their lane? You should consider your own advice here.

I've already stated their legal basis to refuse but the leftists seem unable to read more than one postbit seems

That lawsuit was dismissed not because of some right to refuse, but because no one had been refused service. CAIR tried to sue simply over the sign and the owners statements, which they can't do because those did not cause legal harm.

You asked for lawsuits but it didn't fit your absolute adherence to right to refuse like this is some restaurant in 1965

What do the yellow names mean?

This business owner will become the new hero of the right wingers. You just know he will be on fox news and the right wing politicians will suck him off from now on

This business owner will become the new hero of the right wingers. You just know he will be on fox news and the right wing politicians will suck him off from now on

Or its not a good enough case and it will make little noise outside of the famevof sherdog

Of course you do

You get the chris mathews tingling over it
Business have the right to discriminate is a right wing stance. Just go and watch the coverage of that baker and the gay wedding cake.

Business have the right to discriminate is a right wing stance. Just go and watch the coverage of that baker and the gay wedding cake.

Private people being able to conduct business how they want is a freedom thing.

You can't legislate away racism or bigotry no matter how hard you try.

I'm sure that not being accommodating towards Muslims in OK will have as much affect on business as not accommidating Christians in Dearborn.

Yeah like not hire white people or pay them less for being white...

Damn crackers. Back of the bus with those ghost face caspers. You need to be able to jump 32 inches for us to sell you power or water for that house honkey
Reported for racism against whites

I think the mods get I'm being satirical. Lol, also I think they think I'm pretty amusing and harmless. I'm pretty anti racist in general. Plus you can get away with racists slurs towards white People on here which is a huge double standard that's agitating.

Question for a mod and I'm not trying to get banned or a card. I'm not trying to be edgy or display angst. It's a real question meant to invite discussion

Why can I say cracka Casper ghost face honkey but not nig ger?

If I can't say either let me know and I'll stop. It's just a question, not meant to be racist.

@PUO3 Its just a question, not trying to be edgy. I wouldn't call a mod in if I knew. Sorry to bug you. I'll delete it if needed
I've seen racist slurs being used against none whites before and nothing happen to the poster.

Back