Music you're a little embarrassed to admit you listen to...

I really liked 3Oh!3 up until they started doing songs with Katy Perry and Ke$ha

Not embarrassed about any music I like. I enjoy songs/bands from all genres, but to answer the question, I like Blink 182. All their shit, not just All the motherfucking Small Things.

Haha yeah I remember buying Dude Ranch right when it came out. Was into NOFX and shit at the time, too.

mad people make fun of this cut, but all i see is two prime beasts killing the game
[YT]aFpbLlBp1GQ[/YT]

If ur embarrassed when listening to certain types of musicthat's some weak shit. What could be embarrassing about listening to music?

Yikes

There's a lot of VG music that would probably fall into this category, mostly from JRPGs.

It's pretty hard to not mark out when Cyndi lauper comes on. I'm not really embarrassed to like girls just wanna have fun, but it's a little embarrassing that i can't stop myself from belting it out.

What are your guilty pleasures in audiophilic entertainment?

Mine would probably be bluegrass. Del McCoury band, Old Crow Medicine Show, stuff like that. I'm a few months shy of 30 and not many people my age listen to it; I get some weird looks when people see me listening to it lol.

Oh and I still listen to Steve Earle's Copperhead Rd album.

I had a friend who was an Asian who for some reason really liked Skrewdriver; that was probably the oddest I'd heard of.

How about everybody else?

not sure y but this kind rustled my jimmies. it sounds derogatory.

y dont u just say ur asian friend. y even brg up race @ all?

Music is one of those things people get so judgemental and elitist over. If you dont like the exact same music as them then your taste in music sucks. Who cares if someone likes Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift. To each his own.

phil collins joint, she kilt it
[YT]cVT7wAsKmQM[/YT]

not sure y but this kind rustled my jimmies. it sounds derogatory.

y dont u just say ur asian friend. y even brg up race @ all?

Because he liked Skrewdriver. Here's some Skrewdriver lyrics, for reference, to show why it was relevant;

Pulling on the boots and tightening up the laces?
Shaving their heads and strapping on the braces
There you are a skinhead, looking for a fight
Skinhead, skinhead, running through the night

Skinhead, skinhead, running through the night
Making lots of trouble, starting lots of fights
Skinhead, skinhead, getting really pissed
Skinhead, skinhead, tatted on my wrist!

Waiting in the lane way, waiting for the scum
Smash their yellow faces, kick their fucking bums
When they plee for mercy, we will show them none
Skinhead, skinhead, 'til the job is done

Skinhead, skinhead, putting on the boots
Looking for a streetfight, looking for a route
Skinhead, skinhead, running through the fights
Skinhead, skinhead, stompin' on your face!

When the coppers see us, at first they pull the gun
But when they see us come towards, then they start to run
When we wear our badges it make us feel proud
Skinhead, skinhead, shout it out loud!

Skinhead, skinhead, skinhead, skinhead...

Maybe old Michael Jackson or some new wave from the 80s.

Also, New Radicals You Get What You Give. SR71 Right Now and American Hi/Fi. It's just for nostalgia, brings me back to high school.

Yeah, I like jawbreaker, the promise ring and a few others.
And The Smiths too.

I'm not heavily into those bands but I've listen to them before. I thought that the Smiths were generally considered post punk though?

Back