Music/MMA/other good stuff

@35s, 'Alright, cast me out goddamnit!' LMAO

The combination of the sounds he makes and how he kinda shakes when he is trying to get the hook through his cheek is legit painful as fuck to watch for me

I haven't clicked the link and haven't seen that bit in probably at least 10 years and don't plan on seeing it again....it's just one of those things

I can sit there and watch them paper cut the webbing between fingers but for some reason that fucking fish hook scene is seered into my brain

@JayE you might like this if you don't know it already. @Seano this seems down your lane as well. Came across this awhile back.

The combination of the sounds he makes and how he kinda shakes when he is trying to get the hook through his cheek is legit painful as fuck to watch for me

I haven't clicked the link and haven't seen that bit in probably at least 10 years and don't plan on seeing it again....it's just one of those things

I can sit there and watch them paper cut the webbing between fingers but for some reason that fucking fish hook scene is seered into my brain
Oooo I can't stand the paper cut one! That is definitely one of the hardest to watch for me. I went to see Jackass back in the day, not sure which, but it was the one where Knoxville and maybe Wee Man ? were in a ballpit and there were like anacondas or pythons in there.

They had their wrists taped up so they didn't get caught in a vital vein or whatever but one of em got bit up pretty good and started to bleed out a lil bit. I just saw some kid from in front of me and my buddies get up, turn heel and cover his mouth and run out of the room, lol. He must've had that thing where blood made him puke/pass out. I was used to it from watching boxing but that dude fucking lost it. That was one of their tamer stunts too. But that blood shit gets some guys, I tell ya.

Oooo I can't stand the paper cut one! That is definitely one of the hardest to watch for me. I went to see Jackass back in the day, not sure which, but it was the one where Knoxville and maybe Wee Man ? were in a ballpit and there were like anacondas or pythons in there.

They had their wrists taped up so they didn't get caught in a vital vein or whatever but one of em got bit up pretty good and started to bleed out a lil bit. I just saw some kid from in front of me and my buddies get up, turn heel and cover his mouth and run out of the room, lol. He must've had that thing where blood made him puke/pass out. I was used to it from watching boxing but that dude fucking lost it. That was one of their tamer stunts too. But that blood shit gets some guys, I tell ya.
That reminds me of the one where he put the sock on his dick and he poked it into the snake's tank and it bit the head of his cock and didn't let go hahaha

The Europeans here are probably thinking "what the fuck"

Wildboyz was Steve-o and Pontious and they did like a Jackass version of an Animal Planet show

Some of the episodes are fucking hilarious.

Steve-o puts a huge ass fish hook through his cheek and jumps in the ocean with sharks...if you're ever curious of how tough the skin in your cheek is, watch Steve-o put that thing through. It was horrible...

Oh shit yeah I think I’ve seen that one! Dudes fucking nuts lmao.

Gonna fill this thread up w/ hip hop Idc Idc Idc. The start of the vid is actually where some artistic mindful dude in p&m made me this av out of awhile back. Mastiff Mike shouts out!

The goat on the goat album. @Jonny Ninja knows what's up.

Ah love a bit of biggie. Prefer the first album though dude

This is the goat album
68325DD4-4423-406B-86A8-73C171744FCB.jpeg

Or maybe this
5B8163F1-824E-4942-B404-6C53A285364C.jpeg

I’m old, so fck all new music, it’s shit! I’ll make an exception with Kendrick

Last edited:
I fuck with Young Thug, even though people still clown on him for Lifestyle. His EP with dj savage is good. +10 points to Gryffindor.

-50 points from Gyrffindor for posting Tyga though.

I fuck with Young Thug, even though people still clown on him for Lifestyle. His EP with dj savage is good. +10 points to Gryffindor.

-50 points from Gyrffindor for posting Tyga though.

Lool, I know Tyga's a tough one. Thugger's ep w/ Carnage is one of my favorites. Yung Martha is my shit. I still listen to Liger on the reg. He sounds like 3 different ppl on that shit, it's crazy.

I've been revisting and playing my Jonis quite a bit recently;

So does Cerrone have anything left to give McGregor trouble?

Debating with myself whether to get up at 4am to watch, but only if it could be competitive...

Debating with myself whether to get up at 4am to watch, but only if it could be competitive...

Probably not.

I really hope so man....i want to see someone knock Conor the fuck out

If this happened in 2015 when it was supposed to that version of Cerrone could kick Conrads head off, it'd be prime for prime and both would be in danger but now idk Cowboy is kinda shopworn

I really hope so man....i want to see someone knock Conor the fuck out

If this happened in 2015 when it was supposed to that version of Cerrone could kick Conrads head off, it'd be prime for prime and both would be in danger but now idk Cowboy is kinda shopworn

Yeah, Cowboy is shot and even when he wasn't, his striking defense and slow starts would've made him fodder for Conor early. He'd have a chance if he made it through two rounds and employed a grappling heavy gameplan, but I think he'd probably always get stopped in the first two rounds of the fight. Shit card other than that fight, and that fight isn't really that great aside from the spectacle of McGregor.

Back