Opinion Murica would be safer if they start introducing psychological tests before you can buy a gun

So people with psychological problems shouldn't have a right do self defense with firearms?

Yep. On the slim chance they use said weapon to break the law. But voting and having kids is no problem, I'm sure.

Do you want me to continue being a comment?

I'm asking you to explain. Unlike the previous poster, can you do that without being a dickhead?

Sounds like "infringed" to me and the 2nd straight says "shall not be infringed", so...

No.
Where’s my fucking bazooka and why can’t I bring it into the courthouse?

Also, while we are on the subject, where is your “well regulated militia”?

Like it or not, “well regulated” is just as much in the language of the 2a as “not infringed.”

Last edited:
How would you enforce this?

Can we apply to people before we let them vote?
Funny how quick some gun nuts are to compromise other rights if they feel the 2nd is being infringed. Its like "hey, if we're going to compromise one right might as well compromise them all right?"

Shows the disdain for democracy they have too that they tend to zero in on voting.

Funny how quick some gun nuts are to compromise other rights if they feel the 2nd is being infringed. Its like "hey, if we're going to compromise one right might as well compromise them all right?"

Shows the disdain for democracy they have too that they tend to zero in on voting.

From my perspective those arguments are made to show inconsistencies in the other side. Somehow it's all sacrosanct but guns.

Sounds like consistency to me.

Make intelligent guns with sensors that jam themselves if they detect that you are shooting at unarmed civilians.

Where’s my fucking bazooka and why can’t I bring it into the courthouse?

Also, while we are on the subject, where is your “well regulated militia”?

Like it or not, “well regulated” is just as much in the language of the 2a as “not infringed.”

Buy a bazooka. Class III, I assume? I don't know.

A well-regulated militia is an armed populace. That's what that meant, just FYI. So as to make it totally clear that they thought the people should be well-armed. As well-armed as their government, whenever possible.

Where’s my fucking bazooka
Check behind your fridge, you'll be surprised at what finds its way back there. If its not there I'm sure you'll find it when looking for something else like your remote.

Back