Media Muhammad Mokaev & Manel Kape nearly start brawling at ceremonial weigh-ins

Kr5bar.gif

fighting-dogs-dogs.gif

Am I missing something? Why are they beefing so hard?

Watch it be a decision borefest tomorrow though lol.

Steve Reed (Brit security dude left side of the video) and his compadre have little difficulty fixing that one......

...It'd amuse me if it was a similar flashpoint but with Aspinall and Blaydes. Dem security dudes would have to earn their money...

48-47 Belal (Split Decision)

I picked Mokaev by decision, but I hate his style and hope I'm wrong with Kape knocking him spark the fuck out.
His striking is atrocious, especially for someone with as many fights as he has. "Muh only 12 fights" he had 23 fights as an amateur and was a boring decision machine there too, incapable of finishing regional English fighters lmao
View attachment 1054571
I agree that Mokaev needs to work on his striking and he can sometimes get timid when grappling and his smothering style might not be the most exciting, but if I am reading the stats you posted correctly, he has finished 8 out of 13 fights? That's about a 62% finishing rate which is really good. In the UFC he has finished 4 out of 6 fights, about 67% finish rate.

Also, performances in the amateurs mean nothing if you are undefeated in the big leagues with 62% finishing rate and 67% in the UFC.

You should be worried if it was the other way around, if a guy was blazing through people in the amateurs and then becomes a decision merchant or starts losing in the pros.

This would sound stupid in any other multimillion-dollar competition, but Kape is doing the right thing. The only thing he needs to do is to win...

I agree that Mokaev needs to work on his striking and he can sometimes get timid when grappling and his smothering style might not be the most exciting, but if I am reading the stats you posted correctly, he has finished 8 out of 13 fights? That's about a 62% finishing rate which is really good. In the UFC he has finished 4 out of 6 fights, about 67% finish rate.

Also, performances in the amateurs mean nothing if you are undefeated in the big leagues with 62% finishing rate and 67% in the UFC.

You should be worried if it was the other way around, if a guy was blazing through people in the amateurs and then becomes a decision merchant or starts losing in the pros.
While I understand you're coming from and you articulated your point well, the haterade I'm drinking for Mokaev is all that can quench my thirst.
One of only two guys that couldn't finish Perez along with John MaCalolooy (lol).
The Tim Elliot submission was pretty good I'll admit, but his other finishes are over Jafel Filho (who?), Malcolm Gordon (2-5 in the UFC, finished all 5 times), Cody Durden (also finished in all 4 of his UFC losses). Won't flame him for not finishing Johnson, as no one has, but if I had to bet, I'd imagine Mokaevs finish rate will take a cliff dive and he will become the decision merchant he's destined to be.

retarded posturing lookin extra silly cause they're near midgets and weigh 125lbs
These dwarves need to relax, calm down and mine some mithril or something.
This is annoying when regularly sized adults do it. This is massively compounded when a couple of small children pretending to be Yosemite Sam do it. Get it together you dorks

Mokaev is the same height as Conor McGregor.

While I understand you're coming from and you articulated your point well, the haterade I'm drinking for Mokaev is all that can quench my thirst.
One of only two guys that couldn't finish Perez along with John MaCalolooy (lol).
The Tim Elliot submission was pretty good I'll admit, but his other finishes are over Jafel Filho (who?), Malcolm Gordon (2-5 in the UFC, finished all 5 times), Cody Durden (also finished in all 4 of his UFC losses). Won't flame him for not finishing Johnson, as no one has, but if I had to bet, I'd imagine Mokaevs finish rate will take a cliff dive and he will become the decision merchant he's destined to be.
I hear you man, I guess we will see. IMO I dont envision him evolving into a striking based finisher, but could see him getting better at subbing the competition.

All of this from Mokaev, just to try and wrestlefuck Kape and be a wet blanket during the actual fight

Fireworks baby. Gonna be like RoboCop Rodriguez vs Wanderlei Silva in the broken glass thumbtacks

Mokaev will smush Kape for 3 rounds or until he can find a sub. Won't root for Mok after the way he fought Elliot, though. Dirty as hell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zablawa
Back