Mueller's Patton the back (investigation thread v. 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4M0w.gif
no clue what the reference is

It's amusing to me that you claim to speak for the masses ("we"). Be your own man.
I agree with him for what it's worth. You're a smart guy but you post like a lawyer or debater, where the truth doesn't matter, just how much doubt you can create. You claim to be impartial, and just want to set the record straight, but just look through your posts and the titles of threads you start. A reasonable person would come to the conclusion you're firmly on the conservative side.

Why is it always a "let's wait and see" when asking for evidence for something meaningful. You fucks sure seem to have your minds made up

When will Mueller be done? When he decides to be done? Who is holding him accountable? What is the scope of the investigation? It sounds like hes been given free reign with no deadline.

Again to answer your question from earlier. Trump supporters are ignoring this for the same reason lots of Democrats are starting to. You can only accuse somebody of something for so long without showing your hand
Yeah, let's wait and see, a thorough investigation takes time. Why would you want to rush it? It's led to Cohen, Pecker, and Weiselberg who orbit quite closely around Trump. If we're lucky we'll know by next summer or the end of next year.

Not a coincidence at all. The tactic is clear, trump is the target. Anyone who may have any evidence on him is charged for anything they have ever done, no matter how unrelated it may be, so that they can plea deal their sentencing in exchange for evidence against trump. Politically, impeachment is easier to sell if there’s a strong evidentiary basis for it, but let’s not pretend any evidence is required. If dems win the primaries trump will be impeached no matter what. They have already tried to impeach with no evidence at all, multiple times, and only a lack of votes has prevented it.

Are you saying people who commit crimes being charged is a bad thing?

Well talking to Russians isnt a crime so I'm not sure what the hell you're on about. Talking to Russians also doesnt prove you helped them do something illegal

Merely having a conversation with Russians isn't a crime, as you know. Conspiring with Russians to influence a US election is a crime, as you also know. Why pretend it's about merely talking to Russians, about random things like the weather?

Merely having a conversation with Russians isn't a crime, as you know. Conspiring with Russians to influence a US election is a crime, as you also know. Why pretend it's about merely talking to Russians, about random things like the weather?

Evidence Trump conspired to influence the election? Please please don't post something about # of indictments that don't actually address it at all.

Anyone who may have any evidence on him is charged for anything they have ever done, no matter how unrelated it may be, so that they can plea deal their sentencing in exchange for evidence against trump...

That's how an investigation works, by learning what the smaller guys know about the top guy in an organization. There's nothing illegal or unusual about that. It doesn't mean anyone is lying about their guilt, just to play along with the investigator.

Evidence Trump conspired to influence the election?...

None of us has the information Mueller has, as you know. That's a pointless question to ask. I'm just telling you what the main focus of the investigation is, to find out if Trump and/or his team did that. You're claiming that anyone is going to be prosecuted for merely talking to Russians.

Evidence Trump conspired to influence the election? Please please don't post something about # of indictments that don't actually address it at all.

You want evidence before the investigation is done?

Geee..... I wonder how that works when you also want the investigation to be stopped before finishing.

It's almost like you are just making shit up.

You want evidence before the investigation is done?

Geee..... I wonder how that works when you also want the investigation to be stopped before finishing.

It's almost like you are just making shit up.

hahahaha no I'm asking the people who seem so sure of themselves about evidence. The people that make it seem like it's so obvious that Trump is guilty is who I'm asking this of.

I've said I want the investigation stopped? Please quote me. I've lamented the scope of the investigation. Who is holding Mueller accountable? etc. but wanting it stopped outright? nah bruh. It's almost like you're just making shit up

None of us has the information Mueller has, as you know. That's a pointless question to ask. I'm just telling you what the main focus of the investigation is, to find out if Trump and/or his team did that. You're claiming that anyone is going to be prosecuted for merely talking to Russians.

What exactly did I claim now? Go read Kongs post and then my reply. Youre trippin

What exactly did I claim now? Go read Kongs post and then my reply. Youre trippin

You said "talking to Russians isn't a crime". I'm saying that nobody is in trouble for merely talking to Russians about any random subject. It's not the talking, it's the content.

You said "talking to Russians isn't a crime". I'm saying that nobody is in trouble for merely talking to Russians about any random subject. It's not the talking, it's the content.

yeah it's sad that nowadays you have to remind people of such things. You gonna pretend Kong isn't implying more? I'm trying to get him to admit he doesn't know shit about what happened. The same thing you're saying by telling me to wait til the investigation is over. Did you see my other comments in this thread?

"Yeah it’s just a coincidence everyone trump surrounded himself with is involved with Russia." @KONG-D'SNT-TAP

yeah it's sad that nowadays you have to remind people of such things. You gonna pretend Kong isn't implying more? I'm trying to get him to admit he doesn't know shit about what happened. The same thing you're saying by telling me to wait til the investigation is over. Did you see my other comments in this thread?

"Yeah it’s just a coincidence everyone trump surrounded himself with is involved with Russia." @KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Lol I’m not implying anything. Im openly saying trump is a crook.

One of his top lobbyists admitted in court that he helped funnel illegal money into his campaign via Russian nationals. This with the hundreds of other arrests and convictions paints a very nice picture.

At a poker table you’re referred to as a fish. You have no skills and can’t read a person to save your life. Or even read a situation for that matter.

Lol I’m not implying anything. Im openly saying trump is a crook.

One of his top lobbyists admitted in court that he helped funnel illegal money into his campaign via Russian nationals. This with the hundreds of other arrests and convictions paints a very nice picture.

At a poker table you’re referred to as a fish. You have no skills and can’t read a person to save your life. Or even read a situation for that matter.

@computer fogie ya see? So when I'm here asking for evidence from such people, you can quit pretending like i'm trolling the joint up

So Vlad how bout them Yankees?

That’s what he must think they chatted about. Just everyday things.

@computer fogie ya see? So when I'm here asking for evidence from such people, you can quit pretending like i'm trolling the joint up

THe evidence is literally everywhere.

If trump hires only the best people and so many of those best people have been caught doing illegal things or openly lying about their connection with Russians, how can trump say he hires the best people?

He can’t even hire the proper lawyer who is also a crook. A guy he used for many years.

You’re a fish. A gullible one too. You can’t read a person Or a situation to save your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back