Mueller's Patton the back (investigation thread v. 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I propose everybody step aside and just let old Rudy battle it out with new Rudy

That's specifically what Rudy's and Rudy's pills are trying to prevent.
4M0w.gif

Once again I'm gonna post this

On Friday a top trump lobbyist admitted in court he lied to congress, the FBI and helped funnel ILLEGAL Ukranian money into the trump campaign via a Russian national.

Let's not forget this people

Unfortunately it happened on a Friday before the holiday weekend making it almost unimportant.
So many unregistered foreign agents and so much foreign money

There really isnt any point to coming into the thread when you guys are salivating over whore hush money.

Is the Mueller investigation into Russia about illegal collusion between Russia and Trump or not? When are we going to see something or have you guys admit that you're pissing in the wind?
Why are you so impatient? We won't know what direction they're pissing in until the investigation is over.

So many unregistered foreign agents and so much foreign money

This unfettered money into politics and the Supreme Court ruling by the reactionary far right wing court memebers who voted for unfettered money is killing this country and will be its ultimate downfall.

Noam Chomsky: [The media are] focused on what I believe to be marginalia. Take for example the huge issue of interference in our "pristine" elections. Did the Russians interfere in our elections? It's an issue of overwhelming concern in the media. In most of the world, it's almost a joke. First of all, if you're interested in foreign interference in our elections, whatever the Russians may have done barely weighs in the balance as compared with what another state does openly, brazenly and with enormous support. Israeli intervention in US elections vastly overwhelms anything the Russians may have done, even to the point that the Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu goes directly to Congress without even informing the president and speaks to Congress with overwhelming applause to try to undermine the president's policies....and that's just a tiny bit of this overwhelming influence. So if you happen to be interested in foreign influence of our elections, there are places to look.

The new hero of the anti war mongering right, Chomsky!!!

Why are you so impatient? We won't know what direction they're pissing in until the investigation is over.

Huh? I dont spend a lot of time in this thread. I come in to laugh at the people so worked up and SURE trump is guilty. I get the same response every time... wait and see be patient... lol that's the point I'm driving home

This unfettered money into politics and the Supreme Court ruling by the reactionary far right wing court memebers who voted for unfettered money is killing this country and will be its ultimate downfall.
Negative Nellie!
We'll survive.

I predict the opposite, that all these shenanigans and the ensuing executive crisis will strengthen us. We'll get better laws and greater awareness of these things

Once again I'm gonna post this

On Friday a top trump lobbyist admitted in court he lied to congress, the FBI and helped funnel ILLEGAL Ukranian money into the trump campaign via a Russian national.

Let's not forget this people

Unfortunately it happened on a Friday before the holiday weekend making it almost unimportant.
Practically jaywalking. Everybody does it. Plus, admitting guilt is not like real, Jewish Mother level guilt. It's more like "ate an oreo cookie before bed" level guilt.

So the multiple criminal convictions and guilty pleas are just a stunning coincidence?

Not a coincidence at all. The tactic is clear, trump is the target. Anyone who may have any evidence on him is charged for anything they have ever done, no matter how unrelated it may be, so that they can plea deal their sentencing in exchange for evidence against trump. Politically, impeachment is easier to sell if there’s a strong evidentiary basis for it, but let’s not pretend any evidence is required. If dems win the primaries trump will be impeached no matter what. They have already tried to impeach with no evidence at all, multiple times, and only a lack of votes has prevented it.

We really have to stop responding to waiguoren, all he does is regurgitate idotic talking points directly from the Trump defense.

@waiguoren cant concede a point even when he is conceding a point.

He spins quite tribally while calling everyone else tribalistic.

His goat/bet me/ fight me crap is laughable.

Having said all that he is probably the best you are going to get on this board as far as an intellectual partisan trumper goes (@TheGreatA is also good but less fully aligned or in the details).

I think people should feel free to drop off with him as he gets tiring on a subject but he prevents this place from becoming an echo chamber with some trump drones that you can't tell apart. So he is an overall plus to SD imho.

Huh? I dont spend a lot of time in this thread. I come in to laugh at the people so worked up and SURE trump is guilty. I get the same response every time... wait and see be patient... lol that's the point I'm driving home

Yeah it’s just a coincidence everyone trump surrounded himself with is involved with Russia.

That fact alone contradicts everything tump says.

Yeah it’s just a coincidence everyone trump surrounded himself with is involved with Russia.

That fact alone contradicts everything tump says.

Well talking to Russians isnt a crime so I'm not sure what the hell you're on about. Talking to Russians also doesnt prove you helped them do something illegal

You take the Rudy pill—the investigation ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Mueller pill—you stay in Wonderland, and he shows us how deep the bullshit goes.
Gave you the like but the Rudy pill is Wonderland.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back