Social MTG Comes Out as a "Christian Nationalist"

it feels like maybe something as punitive and important as the eternal damnation of your soul should be pretty crystal clear…
edit-- just realized i already answered you lol. this is just another attempt.

it is not clear and since it isnt the teaching that there is an eternal hell is maybe the most horrific teaching to have ever been hoisted upon humanity. in light of the ambiguity of the text on the matter of eternal hell it is fantastic that any christian has taught it so vehemently.

but i suppose the side that does believe in eternal hell might see it the other way. IF its true then it would be dastardly NOT to tell everyone about it. but i think the former is a MUCH more compelling argument. if jesus is the incarnation of the living god and a NEW revelation about the absolute eternity of hell for unbelievers was true then you would rightly expect jesus to make it CRYSTAL clear. but he didnt and for me that is the telling piece.

so the fact that you think it ought to have been made very clear is exactly right and i think it would have been were it true. i think the notion of eternal hell is just men making mountains out of molehills as usual.

Last edited:
sure but if you quoted the material it would not be freaked out about. but also who the hell reads those sections from the bible to kids in school anyway?

Nobody is reading books to kids in HS either yet folks somehow object to the books even being in the library.

Back