Social MSNBC reveals alarming statistic

MSNBC will correct the mistake unlike Fox News that lies and makes up stories every single day

They corrected it because they tried to pull a fast one and got caught. Don't pat them on the back too hard.

50% of the world is going to die? Time to Check off looting and pillaging from my bucket list.

don’t worry all the psychotics that post here will ignore this.

Remember that the OP and the rest of the moron contingent have taken direction from Dear Leader and believe one must never, ever admit to a mistake. Much less issue a retraction and a correction and an apology. This is only what total cuck losers do.

i mean, when you can get away with blatant lying to fit your agenda, why not do it?

clearly, the lefties of sherdog all think it's fine as long as you issue a correction 12 hours later.

Was it MSNBC that said Bloomberg could give every American $1,000,000.00 with his $500,000,000?

The fact that MSNBC is pushing this as the end of the world should give people some serious pause.

Lots of people embarrassing themselves in this thread... I'm starting to really enjoy it / hope the mods don't close it.

Lots of people embarrassing themselves in this thread... I'm starting to really enjoy it / hope the mods don't close it.

lol sadly these people have no shame so they aren’t embarrassed about anything

How many of them aren’t even American

MSNBC will correct the mistake unlike Fox News that lies and makes up stories every single day
Lol at shilling for MSNBC and their fake tweets and trying to whatabout with a network you've never watched and provided 0 examples. Pathetic again from the worst poster in the WR.

Lol at shilling for MSNBC and their fake tweets and trying to whatabout with a network you've never watched and provided 0 examples. Pathetic again from the worst poster in the WR.
Yeah, I'm sure MSNBC intentionally misquoted their own Anchorman with an absolutely ridiculous number of deaths that nobody in their right mind would believe......That seems so plausible.

The medias handling of coronavirus has been a disgusting thing to watch.

Fox News has lied about Covid 19 since this all started.

I know it’s hard for you dorks to grasp certain concepts but you can watch them in real time. Lol

Yeah, I'm sure MSNBC intentionally misquoted their own Anchorman with an absolutely ridiculous number of deaths that nobody in their right mind would believe......That seems so plausible.
So they're just incompetent and can't even quote their own shows correctly until the next day after random people call them on it? But you can definitely trust them to quote other people and report everything else accurately.

<YeahOKJen>

So they're just incompetent and can't even quote their own shows correctly until the next day after random people call them on it? But you can definitely trust them to quote other people and report everything else accurately.

<YeahOKJen>
It's a twitter account where the person writing up the tweet made a mistake....who the fuck would want to intentionally misquote someone when it would call into account the credibility of the entire organization? Y'all really are some illogical thinking dumbasses.

They are legally required to print a retraction iirc.
It's not a retraction, it's a correction. They didn't report anything incorrectly, the tweet misquoted the reporter.

I love how it took them 10.5 hours and hordes of people pointing out the idiocy of the tweet for them to make their "correction". You would think their huge budget would be enough to afford a staff that doesn't constantly give out fake news and have to get called on it by other people to change it.

Sure, it could easily be incompetent social media management. However, all the schmucks after you jumped right in without seeing the correction, following your lead that MSNBC was claiming that 50% of Americans were going to die, and making all the usual soundbites. Just funny, that's all.

Back