Social MSNBC reveals alarming statistic

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Chris Hayes says coronavirus could kill 50% of the population. When added to the 50% of the population that Joe Biden claims have been murdered with guns in the last decade, maybe Bloomberg could give $1 million to every American like MSNBC tried to claim a few weeks ago. We need to listen to the geniuses of the left wing media in these times.

<seedat>

ET4kojiXkAA3adQ

Last edited:
Lmao at this killing 50% of the population. They're trying way too hard now

Unlike Trump, MSNBC has the dignity to admit they did a mistake and the maturity to correct it.

The worst stat world wide is 18% mortality rate for over 60 year old patients.

So keep this fool off the air and shit can whoever approved his appearance. Quit upsetting the herd, there are enough Chicken Littles out there as is.

That he said that is one level of bad. That multiple writers/editors failed to vet the comment before publishing it in writing is a whole other level.

I said this during the Bloomberg $1 Million fiasco - the problem isn’t lack of math skills or basic intelligence. It’s that when these people get their narratives on the brain, they just suspend all critical thought and reflection. Happens with the “Goofs” on this board in every single thread.

Remember, the media is just reporting the facts, and totally not drumming up panic...

That would mean more parking space for the rest of us would it not?
That's kind of what I took away from that discussion...

<NoneOfMy>

That he said that is one level of bad. That multiple writers/editors failed to vet the comment before publishing it in writing is a whole other level.

I said this during the Bloomberg $1 Million fiasco - the problem isn’t lack of math skills or basic intelligence. It’s that when these people get their narratives on the brain, they just suspend all critical thought and reflection. Happens with the “Goofs” on this board in every single thread.
He never said that....The tweet was just written wrong.

https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/...irus-response-81118789736?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

Go to 4:20(hehe) and he says this

"if a pandemic rages across the country and infects 50% of the population, and kills a percentage point, at the low end".....All of which is factually correct.

Unlike Trump, MSNBC has the dignity to admit they did a mistake and the maturity to correct it.

"editing error"...LOL.

"Look guys, we even left our totally dumb fuck tweet up there. You can trust us. We really didn't mean it, and would've totally corrected it if we didn't have millions of people calling us dumb fucks. We swear!"

This why Americans hate the biased liberal mainstream media propaganda hacks and their fake news.

I love how the correction is the third post and is immediately followed by a bunch of talking head posts ignoring it.

I love how the correction is the third post and is immediately followed by a bunch of talking head posts ignoring it.
I love how it took them 10.5 hours and hordes of people pointing out the idiocy of the tweet for them to make their "correction". You would think their huge budget would be enough to afford a staff that doesn't constantly give out fake news and have to get called on it by other people to change it.

Just doesn't have the same ring to it
We just misquoted him bro. We corrected it after millions have seen it bro.

Irresponsible at the very least, but is normal. Anything for views and a buck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back