Social MSNBC reveals alarming statistic

No. I am sure you have your own set of "petty politics," and are just as capable of being bad at the math as our own liberals here.

Look who's talking.

Working in the Health Care industry, I have my own set of data to work with. While the virus is extremely bad, it's certainly not 50% of the population that will die because of this. I gather that you have challenges deciphering what is a lie and what is the truth. That is totally understandable though in this "brave new world."
As a health worker, how are you not frightened? You truly are retarded. Have you seen the footage coming out of Italy and Spain???

The virus won't kill 50%, but the complete collapse of the global system might...
I agree with that. The MSNBC anchor in the OP was claiming differently. He was claiming the virus, rather than economic crisis, would kill 50% of the population. He knows better and was lying.

As a health worker, how are you not frightened? You truly are retarded. Have you seen the footage coming out of Italy and Spain???
^ Name-calling. Always the token of the "smart" crowd.

I know what we are up against.

Sounds like legit evidence-based stats right there.

Now now. He probably has "anonymous sources" who tell him this. How dare ulu question them

Word is getting out on tv news of young people dying now. I heard a young kid just died in L.A.

I’d be surprised if it’s in the dozens. They’re claiming blood type, which I’m skeptical about. Idk why it doesn’t effect some people who are infected and others harshly, it’s just a general consensus of certain demographics being more of a threat at this point.

fucked up to think we’re losing innocents. My age group would be called “too early” but kids? That’s fucked up.

MSNBC sucks, but he did say infected and not dead, so some staffer messed up in regards to the tweet. Generally I find Chris Hayes to be one of the few tolerable ones on MSNBC, at times even decent.

Back