Shoop MS PAINT V4 VOTING THREAD <RED THREAD>

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've never done this before, but here goes...

Bump

is there any enforcement of the 7Xvote or is it just a spoken attempt of an agreement
Cheaters will be hunted down by @Jackonfire, tortured by @Ottawaguy, & then gutted by @One MMA Fan

Their fat will be made into soap & "Stroke 29" by resident scientist @Arqueto & @Draxton. to support the Shoopers Fight Club

Fight Club Lauzon Sanchez.jpg

Stroke 29.png

The rest of the remainz are grinded up & mixed with @Clippy 's mac n cheese auger till smooth... & then blended into a specially designed feed by @HughPhug & @in the liver that promote the growth of magic mushrooms in cattle excreta.

@dije1 & @Dead Kennedy deliver the specialized feed to the Shoopers cattle ranch for consumption. The droppingz are examined & picked at first light by @Medulla Omoplata & quality checked by me, @Buff @MacGregor & @bigwaverider. The remaining lot is used as a PED enhancement for the Shooper'z Fight Club contestants.

It's the circle of lyfe.

tenor.gif

Cheaters will be hunted down by @Jackonfire, tortured by @Ottawaguy, & then gutted by @One MMA Fan

Their fat will be made into soap & "Stroke 29" by resident scientist @Arqueto & @Draxton. to support the Shoopers Fight Club

View attachment 727493

The rest of the remainz are grinded up & mixed with @Clippy 's mac n cheese auger till smooth... & then blended into a specially designed feed by @HughPhug & @in the liver that promote the growth of magic mushrooms in cattle excreta.

@dije1 & @Dead Kennedy deliver the specialized feed to the Shoopers cattle ranch for consumption. The droppingz are examined & picked at first light by @Medulla Omoplata & quality checked by me, @Buff @MacGregor & @bigwaverider. The remaining lot is used as a PED enhancement for the Shooper'z Fight Club contestants.

It's the circle of lyfe.

tenor.gif

No one ran this plan by me first :(

No one ran this plan by me first :(
I see you've been sampling a bit to many of the mushrooms. You're currently living on the Shoopers Cattle Ranch & have been an active shroom picker for well over a year now. Maybe we need to get you out of the field for a bit yeah?

<6>

Well done. I'm very impressed with your first bump. Your stance & facial expressions need some work but your swag was top of the line. :cool:
I'm always improving, growing. I have such an amazing team around me, I'm blessed.
Let's go!

I see you've been sampling a bit to many of the mushrooms. You're currently living on the Shoopers Cattle Ranch & have been an active shroom picker for well over a year now. Maybe we need to get you out of the field for a bit yeah?

<6>

but the cows will get lonely :(

but the cows will get lonely :(
You are the best cattle whisperer we've ever seen. You have become a part of the herd & keep them happy, however, I might suggest you start eating something other than a 100% shroom diet. We tried offering you other food but you just Mooo at us & wave it away.

You are the best cattle whisperer we've ever seen. You have become a part of the herd & keep them happy, however, I might suggest you start eating something other than a 100% shroom diet. We tried offering you other food but you just Mooo at us & wave it away.

I am one with the cows now, leave us.

cow-costume-mug-shot.jpg

I don’t want to say that whoever made the cherub one is stealing my swag, and beating me to death with it, but that’s what happened.
Let’s put the monkey back in the bottle guys.
haha... you fucked up & bumped that one in the sign up thread. Meanwhile, on the other side of the world a frustrated shooper with no concept had a light bulb go off & went to work. :p

or was it you who stole the idea from them in prior shoop threads & competitionz that used that concept?

<TheWire1>

Last edited:
Back