Shoop MS PAINT V4 VOTING THREAD <RED THREAD>

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i did not consent to you using my image

1070607108-Kermit-Cocaine-Facebook-Profile-Timeline-Cover.jpg

Bump
bork1}

No performance enhancers here... All Natty

War PowerPoint !

wEkVoa0.jpg
Chewbacca said you got hard looking at him, so maybe it's best you ditched your Stroke 29, before someone called animal control. :eek:

3TsTMS8.gif

Last edited:

Awesome work gentlemen. I tried my hand at this, and I have no idea how you guys pull this off.

Dude seriously i think this might be a young mans game. Ive been using new techniques and even pulling off some technical feats i never could before. There were aspects of my pic i was super stoked about when i submitted i. Get up this morning and i see everyone else is at least as good. Basically in ms paint terms you could be gsp and still be a fucking gatekeeper

Oh Shit! I was just trying to find the old video of all the paints on Youtube, didn't you put one of those together?

I used my iPhone and took it easy on you guys, but boy was I wrong! Next time I won’t leave any room for a chance for any of u to even come close!!!!!

tenor.gif

I've never done this before, but here goes...

Bump

do you feel better? Now you have joined the dark side.

Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone explain this to me?

Yea a video of Conor with this woman went viral.

Back up:

Looks like Conor had a long night with booze and drugs (allegedly) and this woman he picked up for ehem has recorded him while he was sleeping in the hotel room. Tho the goof seems smaller and with a different hair cut so it might be an older video.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back