Shoop MS PAINT V4 VOTING THREAD <RED THREAD>

7 votes total between the two threads. Not 7 votes per thread. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn this is a tough one. Good work everyone, seems like there may be a bit of a theme this time around :rolleyes:

@Empty Emp in the house, one of the greatest paint gifs ever
iu

I love MS Paint threads -- the worse the drawing, the better imo

I voted. Really though one though. I could easily have used another like 6 votes, so if I didn't vote for your or if you don't get many votes don't feel bad, it's a tight bunch for sure.

Also the first time I didn't vote for my own :eek:

I used my iPhone and took it easy on you guys, but boy was I wrong! Next time I won’t leave any room for a chance for any of u to even come close!!!!!

tenor.gif

LMAO some great ones, I actually really love number 2, I know its so simple and basic but it totally gets the point over and is probably very true too!.

I think this may be the hardest voting of all the Shoop competitions to date.

Not only are they really good ……… They are soooooo funny.

WAjduKT.jpg

I think this may be the hardest voting of all the Shoop competitions to date.

Not only are they really good ……… They are soooooo funny.

WAjduKT.jpg

Theres too many really good ones. Its fucking nuts. We will tell future champions, "you wouldnt have made round 2 of ms paint v4"

think i'm gonna have to vote for #1 here, i realllly like those red outline boobies against the darkness

Aside: We need to bring back that "Greatest moments in MS paint" thread (or maybe I can't find an open one?)

This is too much fun.

Aside: We need to bring back that "Greatest moments in MS paint" thread (or maybe I can't find an open one?)

This is too much fun.

i wonder if maybe the standard just got too high for that to be sustainable. everyone is used to spending 3 feverish days making one of these things, maybe we could get it going again with some real sloppy efforts

i wonder if maybe the standard just got too high for that to be sustainable. everyone is used to spending 3 feverish days making one of these things, maybe we could get it going again with some real sloppy efforts

I'm way ahead of you, bro.

Back